What Kind Of Dipping tobacco should i get

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by G1Decepticons, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

Ok forgive me if i shold not make this thread i do not know if i should make this or not. I just saw someone make a thread of what kind of beer do you like so it hought i should make this considering no one closed that beer thread. I was gonna sell my ps2 to game stop for some money and spend some of it on some cans of dip. I was wondering i was gonan get atleast four and share them amongst some people like they will be mine but i will give them a couple pinches of it. but what brand and flavor should i get. Right now i might be getting grizzly staright and skaol apple. What type should i get i kinda want some skoal flavors. Is skoal staright good,what about skoal vanilla, or skoal cytrus,or skoal mint . are they good i do not feel like getting any grizzly,or redman,timberwolf,copenhagen. considering skoal has abunch of flavors i wanna try i wanted to get some cans of that kind. Btw before you post in ths thread please do not say dip is disgusting or make fun of me or call me nasty for doing iit, or say i will get moutch cancer or gum disease or throat cancer and that stuf. Do not ask me why i do it i am not being mean i just do not like it when people say that to me but if you are gonna say that to me then dont post here please. But anyways what kind of skaol flavors should i get.

2. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not into it, but my dad definitely is. He goes through phases with what he dips. Used to be Copenhagen, then Skoal for awhile and now I have no clue what he does.

3. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

the only flavors and brands i want to know about is skoal and kodiak or kayak grape or what ever it is called.

4. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Dude...You are totally gunna get the "moutch cancer."

5. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Especialty if he sticks a kayak in there.

6. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

guys please seriosuly dont post anything in here is aid dont post anything like me getting mouth cancer or how grose it is or anything like that please

7. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    With all due respect, you can expect it to happen. Plain and simple it's just another addicting habit that is gonna do more harm than good. But, if you can care less about doing more harm than good, than enjoy. Just remember down the road when something happens from it, and you wonder why you are spending your money on something as pointless as this, don't go crying how you regret it... Personally, I just don't understand dip...

Also, you could use a little more punctuation. Even in the 2 sentances that I quoted alone, need some deciphering.

8. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    No one said anything about mouth cancer.

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Give me a break. You should get the stuff that makes you feel like a really cool guy.

10. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I'd like to answer, but I seriously can't read what you're saying.

11. J.H.N

J.H.N the HARSH one

are you even of age?

12. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Also, be sure to use something other than a pop bottle to spit...because you may tend to forget that you are using it for a dip dispensor, and get a lovely suprise if you drink...

13. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    What can't you read?

The man clearly wants to put a kayak in his mouth.

14. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    It just occured to me...doesn't this post here from him, answer his own question?

15. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Or a bear.

16. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

- Second posting today.

17. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

This thread has got to be a joke, right?....right?

Edit: I really didn't even bother reading the OP cause what he wrote is pretty much jibberish. All I read was something about Dip, then asumed this was a joke. And yeah, this guy is sophomore in high school, but I'm willing to bet he is of age.

18. G1Decepticons

G1Decepticons Banned

well i just want to know information of what kind i should get for skoal brands never mind kayak or any other those are the brand si wanna try moslt for the flavoring. I dont drink beer and dont stop this from having you answer me i am underaged. So what flavors do you recommend for me other than berry i do not like that flavor. Do you reccomend straight,vanilla,citrus,apple,mint,wintergreen or any other kinds.

19. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok...stop right there. Seriously, how old are you? We talking 12....14? You seriously wanna start doing shit like this at a young age? Are you selling your PS2 mainly so you can buy loads of this...er excuse me, have someone ILLEGALLY purchase this for a minor so you can use dip?

20. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Ugh, that reminds me of this guy I used to work with years ago. I was a security guard that worked 2nd shift(3pm-11pm) in a small guardhouse checking people's ID's when they drove in. The 1st shift guy was a big chewing tobacco user, and atleast once or twice a week I'd come in and find a used soda bottle full of spit and tobacco juice under the counter. 'Bout made me gag a couple of times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.