What kind of backstory you think Bulkhead may have in Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Mar 7, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    So far we covered Arcee's and Optimus's backstorys and we're just going into Bumblebee's past as well as exploring Ratchet's history. So that leaves us with Bulkhead. We know so far that he used to be a Wrecker who used to be friends with Breakdown then became enimies to each other later on. What type of backstory that you think or want Bulkhead to have?

Myself it may be like if Bulkhead used to be a jerk at one point but felt remorseful about it and became more caring and compassonate though still ill tempered. It may explain his dislikes or jerk because he may have used to be one himself. Or maybe Bulkhead was more trusting and naive in those days so he may have too trusting to breakdown although Breakdown may had problems iwht being an Autobot and decided to join the other side but without perhaps used Bulkhead for his own needs. It may havehad a negative effect on him and made Bulkhead not willing to save people who are considered jerks or enimies to him.

Anyway I like to hear your thoughts.

2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

3. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    We need a multiparter about Bulkhead's days with Wheeljack and the Wreckers that also explains the start of his rivalry with Breakdown.

4. Kylehudson14

Kylehudson14 On when I'm on

Honestly, not really interested in Bulkhead's story. We already know he is/was a wrecker, his buddy is wheeljack & Breakdown his enemy. All I need to know.

But I guess it would be nice...:D ream:

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    This. Entirely this.

6. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

/w thread

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We know that before the war he worked with construction, so I could see Bulk being one of those lower working class castes but that didn't fall for Megatron's revolutionary stuff. Breakdown could be from his old working team since his Cyberverse toy lists him as "Demolitions Expert" too.

8. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

MM, no. Just make it a single episode explaining it. I don't think it needs to be a two or three part story. I just don't find Bulkhead to be THAT interesting.

9. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

It's funny u bring this up because I was watching Op: Breakdown last night and was thinking I wonder what his backstory is. I'm thinking most likely having to do with Breakdown and what he did that caused them to be enemies.

10. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Breakdown bullied him in Sparkling school.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    No I see it more as Bulkhead bullied Breakdown (back when he was a Stunticon wimp) eventually Breakdown became detirmined to get stronger and eventually did something really evil or mean to Bulkhead. Let's say he called Bulkhead fat or something.