What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

Now THAT would be awesome. :D 

2. CaptainZombieLL

CaptainZombieLL Random Humongous Phaggot

And then theres more Broadside clones on the carrier as a whole Broadside Brigade
    in fact hes his own faction of Broadsides and he just owes prime a favor so thats why he helps them

yep this is now a headcanon

• Like Like x 3
  3. KuroKage2001

KuroKage2001 Gib Tigerhawk combiner

Since we're talking about triple changers, I like to think that all heroic ones are prone to making bad life choices.

• Like Like x 2
  4. CaptainZombieLL

*cough cough*
    mental instability
    *cough*

5. KuroKage2001

I was mainly referring to how (To my knowledge) all three autobot triple changers were Wreckers.

6. CaptainZombieLL

Are you implying that a deathwish isn't one of the requirements for being as wrecker?

• Like Like x 1
  7. KuroKage2001

Nope. I just found it odd that all three were on the team.

8. CaptainZombieLL

Speaking of the wreckers I imagine bringing Wreckage back would work in a way where the body component can reformat those around them to form the limbs making it possible for the wreckers to combine as long as the body bot is alive

• Like Like x 1
  9. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland

News Credits:
    So every teenager who has ever made a dumb choice is mentally unstable?

• Like Like x 1
  10. CaptainZombieLL

Yes actually you could say that since when we're teenagers (as I am if you looked at my page) our minds are still developing and could be classified as unstable.

11. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

downloadfile-16.jpg

12. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I'm boned in three years...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

What their classification would be relative wouldn't it?

I mean the young mind would be considered unstable when compared to those of an adult mind

But compared to another young mine that you would be at the same level of stability:cool: 

14. greboguru

Enjoy it while you can, bro!

15. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hell he's 10 and it's already starting.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me! Studio Trigger for Transformers!

A new headcanon plot I had is this. The Great Wars are raging as usual, but there are a few groups of Cybertronians that are unaware of the state of conflict. Now, Optimus Prime is in charge of the Autobots as usual, and Megatron is in charge of the Decepticons, as usual, as well. One ship, called the Primarchial Defender, also called the Ark, has a group of five Autobots who are returning home from exploration. They get caught in the Civil War when a Decepticon ship attacks them. But the Ark, being one of the few Primarchial-class ships ever built, is heavily armed and fast for a ship of its size, which is a smaller vessel than most others. The crew are as follows: Star Saber(yes, I have him as the captain...), Hot Shot, Strongarm, Grimlock, and Ratchet.

In this series, Ratchet is a medic who never saw combat, and has to adapt to the new role of combat medic. Grimlock was never built by humans, and is actually an intelligent mech who chose a dino altmode from a small world that would soon be home to the human race (*coughEarthcough*). Strongarm is a by-the-book officer like Prowl, but not as logically driven, and has never seen combat, so she has to learn to adapt to being more of a scout than a law officer. Hot Shot is the kid of the group like most other incarnations of him, but he, like the others, has never seen combat, and has his idealistic world shattered by the war, so we see how he copes with it. And Star Saber himself, while being more of a rule-follower, learns that not everyone will follow rules, even in warfare, and has to adapt to fighting such enemies while trying to keep up his morals.

Now, the characters themselves.

Star Saber: An explorer captain of the ship the Primarchial Defender, also called the Ark, Star Saber has been many places in the universe. He is a calm, level-headed mech, who puts his best effort forward in everything he tries. Sometimes called the 'Brain of Courage' as a joke by his team, Star Saber is not one to hesitate in any sort of bad situation. This courage can also be called recklessness at times though, as Star Saber will sometimes get too far into a course of action to see the bigger picture at times. He has strong morals, and will never kill an innocent. However, he draws the line at helping an enemy. If an innocent helps the enemy, then they are not so innocent, and as such, will receive a punishment depending on how much they helped the enemy. Star Saber is skilled with the sword, and can wield two of them at once. Upon return to Cybertron, the Ark captain and his crew find themselves under attack by the Decepticons, and, after failed attempts to convince the evil faction they were a mere explorer ship, have no choice but to open fire. Now, Star Saber has to learn what he is really fighting for in this war, or he will never survive.

Strongarm: A by-the-book law officer, Strongarm is the one who keeps the peace amongst the crew, much to Star Saber's amusement. But he is fine with that, letting her authority override his when it comes to fights amongst his team. She joined his team as an explorer when she found her knowledge of alien cultures was lacking, and wanted to know how their enforcement policies could be applied to Cybertronian law enforcement to make it better after seeing a Cybertronian criminal get beaten by Enforcers for merely robbing a poor femme. Strongarm is quite calm, letting her law enforcement training guide her, but this can put her into a bit of a predicament should she encounter a situation she was never trained for, as she will not know what to do. She, like Star Saber, will not attack an innocent, but will instead act like any law officer would: arrest and proving if innocent or guilty. Strongarm has ranged weapons training as well as hand-to-hand combat mastery, allowing her to disarm opponents without hurting or killing them. Upon return to Cybertron, Strongarm and the crew of the Ark find themselves attacked by the Decepticons, and, after repeated failed attempts to convince their attackers they were just an explorer ship, have no choice but to open fire. Now, Strongarm has to decide if fighting against those who were vying for their rights is correct or not, or she will not live through the war.

Grimlock: The bruiser of the team, Grimlock is also quite intelligent, on par with that of Skyfire, who was a top scientist back before the war broke out. This mech is a nature-lover, and will study many new life-forms to see what they are capable of, but he is not a nature-lover to the extent Beachcomber is. Grimlock, on a stopover to a small world that was out of the way, took on a local altmode to show his love for nature. However, he has a short fuse too, and this can cloud his judgement at times, making Grimlock prone to possibly hurting his teammates or himself on occasion. This has more than once been a hindrance, and Star Saber has made it a point to keep Grimlock on the ship, not to keep him from hurting the crew, but to keep him from hurting himself. Thus, Grimlock can be seen as a bit of a brute, but he is able to use that to fool his enemies into thinking he is dumb when he is actually not. Grimlock and the rest of the Ark crew, upon return to Cybertron, find themselves under attack by the Decepticon forces, and after repeatedly failed attempts to convince the Decepticons they were just a mere explorer ship, are forced to open fire to survive. Now, Grimlock has to find a way to convince others that the altmode does not make the mech or femme, or he will never live another day.

Ratchet: The medic of the crew, Ratchet is a mech who was assigned to the crew of the Ark for in case the crew members got hurt. He is very skilled at surgery and other medical procedures, having done all of them on the crew at least once. Ratchet might be a skilled medic, but his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired, not that the crew minds. In fact, they know he really cares if he snaps at them. Ratchet can be as calm as still water during a procedure, or he can get as mad as a raging inferno if a crew member doesn't follow his orders in the medical bay. That said, despite his medical training, Ratchet has only done medical procedures on the ship and never in the field. In addition, he has no experience in combat, which puts him at a disadvantage as he lacks a weapon for ranged combat. Ratchet also sees himself as a savior of lives, not someone who can take them, which makes Star Saber concerned for if Ratchet should ever come into a situation where he has to take a life instead. Upon return to Cybertron, Ratchet and the crew of the Ark find themselves attacked by the Decepticons, and after failed attempts to convince them they were just a mere explorer ship, have no choice but to open fire. Now, Ratchet has to determine if he is truly a savior of lives or a taker of them if he is involved in combat, or those he cares about may never live again.

Hot Shot: The youngest crew member, Hot Shot is cheerful, eager to please, and very likeable. He is the fastest of the crew, as shown by how quickly he can get things done. But being the youngest, while a good thing for him developmentally in terms of traveling the universe and seeing new life-forms and civilizations so he has an open mind, is also a downside, as it has left him with an idealistic view of things. He believes that there is only good and evil, and that good will always triumph over evil. This has Star Saber concerned, and as such, will try to teach Hot Shot that not everything is good and evil, that there are grey areas in life too. Sadly, this has not had much of an effect as he has hoped, as Hot Shot still clings to his idealistic beliefs. Upon return to Cybertron however, Hot Shot and the rest of the Ark crew find themselves under attack by the Decepticons and, after failed attempts to convince the attackers they were just a mere explorer ship, have no choice but to open fire. Now, Hot Shot has to adapt to learning that not everything is black and white, or he will never recover from the war.

• Like Like x 2
  17. greboguru

That's not really headcanon... That's fanfic, right there.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:

Plenty of developed adult minds are unstable and if we're unfortunate enough in our old age they get really screwed up. Just sayin!:rolleyes: 

19. greboguru

Kids and old people, all dangers to themselves and others!!!

• Like Like x 2
  20. TeleportingBob901

TeleportingBob901 Well-Known Member

I found this one headcanon that a person on Tumblr wrote where the movie-verse was one big shared dreamscape that the characters would go when they're in recharge, and I love it. Seriously, I like toying with the idea that sometimes I'm tempted to write something with that headcanon. It would explain the vagueness of the character's thoughts and actions, the inconsistencies of the characters and events, and how the films act more like stand alone movies than films that connect each other. It's about over a month old or maybe more, but the idea behind it is the most fun to think about. I also assume the headcanon would factor in the movie-verse comics like the UK magazine called "Titan Magazine" with ROTF and DOTM. Either way I think it's a pretty interesting way to view these movies as like dreams that the characters would have.
    EDIT: I was meaning to put the proper credits for the headcanon, so here's where it came from.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 5