What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    One could argue the story could start at any moment, but the energy crisis is only when it gets "interesting."

I always thought it was absurd that more shakeup happens in a few years than as much happened in four million just because they went to Earth. It's why the four million years thing is so stupid to me. It's such an unfathomably long time. You'd get the same effect with a few hundred years of war without the leaps of logic.

• Like Like x 4
  2. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Always in someone's corner

News Credits:
    And if you hand-wave away the millions of years by saying that Cybertronians experience time differently, that makes their 20 or so years on Earth even more ridiculous for how much happened.

3. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

Update on Oilmaster: I decided that both the jet and the truck ARE named Oilmaster. The truck was heavily in debt, which resulted in collection agencies / creditors mistakenly going after Oilmaster-the-jet, which led to the jet hunting down the other Oilmaster.

4. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    SG BW Megatron is his universes Santa Claus. Hohohohoho. Yeeessss.

• Like Like x 2
  5. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Always in someone's corner

News Credits:
    My version of the Headmaster technology. (I'll probably be using this if I ever get around to restarting my photo comic again.)

A small force of Autobots and Decepticons crashed on Nebulos during a particularly intense battle and were offlined. The Hive captured their inactive forms and extracted their sparks, locking them away in their underground city. Then they gutted the bodies and converted them into mech suits to further terrorize any guerilla resistance to their rule.

Both sides of the Cybertronian war sent forces to Nebulos to retrieve the soldiers they had lost contact with. After learning of the situation, the Autobots allied with the rebels and were able to steal back the sparks of their comrades. The Decepticons would ally with the Hive, but as you'd expect there'd be mutual distrust, betrayals, bla bla bla.

Ultimately when the Transformers get back both the bodies and sparks, they realize the mods the Hive had made rendered the bodies unfit for carrying sparks. So they copied the Hive idea of the true controller of the robot only being the head, and transplanted the sparks into new, human sized bodies that would bond with the transtectors to regain their original size.

6. Dropkick

Dropkick Worse aim than Misfire.

Google+:
    YouTube:
    I look forwards to that.

7. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Curious and Creative Man

The Omniverse is arranged in clusters, usually of up to ten. I think this is pretty in line with canon, but here's where it gets strange:

All of these are akin to Aligned, as in the clusters are isolated and self contained — the others are in a limbo between fiction and reality. When the fabric of reality is screwed with (something surprisingly common with Transformers... probably because of all the Nexus, Vector, Unicron and Primus incarnations running around), these clusters "bleed" and can create some funky "crossover" universes. While the other clusters remain inaccessible, characteristics get carried over into new realities. Transformers has reality blending something hot — Star Wars and Marvel are only two examples of this occurring with other properties; many, many more universal clusters. Whether we see these depends on if Hasbro acquires the rights to make toys. They can be really odd to simply adding Transformers to how a universe of that cluster usually behaves to alternate universes where the people have been altered to psuedo-Cybertronians.

This is just my haphazard manner of trying to fit in the Crossovers lines and maybe a fan fiction if I ever decide to waste my time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Aspie :)

News Credits:
    *Triple-Changers were used in the years prior to the war as “Peacekeeprs” (in reality an excuse by the Council to increase its already tight control over the populace). Their radically different alt-modes meant that they had no problems pursing their targets on both land and in the air. Ironically, despite their serenade to the Council, most Triple-Changers sided with the Decepticons during the Uprising.

*As Cybertronian had experienced no external threads in centuries (the last being the Quintisson invasion), it did not have a standing armada at the time of the Autobot/Decepticon War.

• Like Like x 1