What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. Fishsticks

Fishsticks Well-Known Member

SG Twin Twist has the colour scheme of Black Zarak

In the positive universe, he gets cut in half, killed and rebuilt into Drill Gao from Brave

• Like Like x 1
  2. DrOblivian

DrOblivian Mad Doctor JaAmS

Wait. If it's YOUR thread shouldn't you be the one to decide what gets posted here? Can the mods just take over threads like that?

3. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

War for Cybertron is G1. Idgaf what Hasbro says.

Every version of Sideswipe has a twin named Sunstreaker out there somewhere.

Mirage and Hound are besties, forever and always.

• Like Like x 1
  4. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

In my headcanon, the Maximal Elders are the Master Warriors -- Trizer, Lione/Sawback, Shuffler, Kirk, Rodney, and Loafer.

• Like Like x 4
  5. greboguru

Furthermore, the Maximals are so named because of a treaty signed aboard the Maximus space cruiser. And their logo is a tiger-like head because their founder was Trizer.

(The closest "official" thing to my headcanon is Beast Wars: Uprising, but even that is only sorta a match.)

• Like Like x 2
  6. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Wanna touch things I don't feel

News Credits:
    I imagine Reflector, being a camera, would have a deep, creepy interest in Earth. I can imagine him just sitting in place for hours, staring at things.

• Like Like x 6
  7. greboguru

Voyeur-cons!

8. DrOblivian

DrOblivian Mad Doctor JaAmS

The Forge of Solus Prime is NOT the hammer we saw in TF Prime. The Forge of Solus Prime is more literal in its naming. Its her workshop, it's a place, not an item.

The hammer that we saw in TF Prime was just one of the MANY tools she uses in her workshop and is in fact the most insignificant out of all of them. It was simply misplaced and mistaken for THE tool she used to make all of the artifacts of the Primes when actually she never even used that particular hammer to make any of them.

The Starsaber that was saw was NOT the Starsaber (if it was shattered by a crude dark energon knock off made with an insignificant tool, how could it be?) rather it was one of many shards of the Starsaber's blade after it was shattered by Solus Prime and the pieces given to Nexus Prime to guard to keep the blade out of The Fallen's hands. How it ended up on earth reforged into a proper sword for normal Transformers to use is anyone's guess. (the reforging, probably done by the same hammer that made the Dark Starsaber, weakened it which allowed it to be shattered by the Dark Starsaber)

Being how these objects are already as powerful as they are (and yet still being broken or insignificant) really puts into perspective how powerful the Primes and their artifacts REALLY were. Unimaginable power. The REAL Starsaber can cut planets in half with the flick of a wrist, not just a few pyramids used at full strength.

Smokescreen would have been atomized the moment the beam touched him, phase shifter be damned, not just knocked back and live to tell the tale. Hell, that same strike if made by the real Starsaber would have most certainly destroyed earth. (or at least caused a mass extinction event by tearing the atmosphere apart and breaking apart the continent.) it was made with to sole purpose of combating Unicron after all.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  9. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Wanna touch things I don't feel

News Credits:
    Another inane headcanon:

As much of a bully Skywarp is, I feel like he would be really gentle and concerned about wildlife.

10. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

The Combaticons were always a combiner team, and Onslaught, Brawl, Blast Off, and Vortex served as Swindle's bodyguards back on Cybertron. However, Onslaught was ambitious and wanted more for himself and his brothers than to merely be con men and bodyguards. When Megatron came along with his war, Onslaught convinced his brothers to join the Decepticons. Due to their skill as warriors, as well as Onslaught's cunning, they quickly rose through their ranks. However, Megatron became paranoid of Onslaught trying to usurp him, and had him and the Combaticons imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit.

• Like Like x 4
  11. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

I like the headcanon that Knock Out was originally a Seeker, thus explaining Starscream's line about how he "chose" to become an automobile.

• Like Like x 4
  12. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

I was browsing through Google Images and found two pages of some random TF fancomic on Deviantart in which RID01 Scourge was renamed "Onyx Convoy." I like the sound of that name, so it's my new headcanon name for Nemesis Prime type characters.

• Like Like x 2
  13. greboguru

I go with:

Optimus Leo, Optimus Titan, Optimus Fire, Optimus Thunder, etc = Lio Convoy, Big Convoy, Fire Convoy, Armada Optimus Prime, etc
    Onyx Leo, Onyx Titan, Onyx Fire, Onyx Thunder, etc = black recolored (but still good guy) versions of Optimus characters
    Nemesis Leo, Nemesis Titan, Nemesis Fire, Nemesis Thunder, etc = black recolored, evil versions of Optimus characters

• Like Like x 2
  14. Buzzclaw

Buzzclaw Combatibot

Ebay:
    Been a while since I've posted here.

Titans Returns is an alternate future for a G1-ish universe. Nucleon is/was Megatron. Doomshot stole Nucleon's Megatron-ish transector. Nucleon then built the more powerful Galvatron-ish transector.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Optimum Supreme

Optimum Supreme Go boom!

Sam Witwicky is from the branch of the family that Sparkplug, Spike, and Buster have all disowned.

• Like Like x 3
  16. MapleSamurai

MapleSamurai MapleSamurai

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Funny that I see that mentioned on this thread since I made the Jazz in one of my story continuities female, even making a sketch of her. One day I was showing my friend what I'd been drawing lately, and he remarked that making Jazz female kind of made sense because of the G1 toy's chest.

Another way other people's headcanons line up with my own, since in my stories I replace Optimus's roster in the Thirteen with Logos, partly because I feel making Optimus a reincarnated original Prime takes away from his earning the position by turning it into some destiny crap, and partly because I like the idea of Soundwave being a former Prime who had become disillusioned with his brothers' legacy after Megatronus's betrayal and the subsequent lineage of increasingly corrupt Primes, causing him to abandon his old name and live as an ordinary Cybertronian and eventually join the Decepticons, sympathising with their goal of tearing down the status quo he had grown so disgusted with, while covertly attempting to groom the young Megatron into the leader the Primes had failed to be (I imagine something similar to Soundwave's exchange with Sentinel in the Titans Return comic happening, framed as him finally being able to say everything he's hated about what the Primes had become directly to one's face).

17. Fishsticks

Fishsticks Well-Known Member

Triple changers and duocons are failed attempts at cloning where the protoform doesn't manage to split correctly, with duocons being further along in the process when the failure happens

This might explain why triple changers seem to be ruthless and crazy in most continuities

• Like Like x 3
  18. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

I like it

But that's assuming he likes his altmode

• Like Like x 3
  19. greboguru

I've only observed crazy Triple-Changer behavior in Animated Blitzwing. As for ruthlessness, that's a pretty common Decepticon trait.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    I raised an eyebrow too. But i gotta give him Target 2006.

• Like Like x 1