What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

So the live-action movies would be like a kind of shared virtual reality they access while they're recharging? Interesting thought.

2. TeleportingBob901

TeleportingBob901 Well-Known Member

In a way, sure. I also find how the characters differ from what the headcanon would call the live-action films as dreams to say when they're awake is pretty interesting in of itself. It could be how their minds filter all their grudges, decisions, the events of the conflict, and maybe how they look at themselves from all of the above or just in general. Or they sometimes just get one of those weird dreams where you go, "Huh?". This headcanon really gets a person thinking, or maybe that's just me. Hopefully not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Prime Wylde

Prime Wylde Candy Coated

News Credits:
    6.5 years in and my long running rpg is nearly at a close...

As Dr Blackout of Tarn (not the movie guy) finally consolidates the random con factions back into a group setting up char as their home, he prepares for the coming reality storm. Meanwhile Hijack and his crew plan on putting an end to the Techovolutionaries and the Mystech once and for all.

As Omegas and Thunderwing plot Wundar Pax takes a group to find the universal avatars in hopes the storm, and the Universal Primes coming with it can be stopped.

All this and their true enemy waits in subspace...biding his time...

lol I dare you to make sense of it at this point...

• Like Like x 2
  4. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ginrai/Magnus Prime/whatever his better american name is and Big Convoy/Magnus Primal are the same bot. I feel power master optimus prime has a big burly stature like big convoy.
    Also supported by ultra Magnus sharing a similar mold to PMOP and ultra mammoth being a repaint of big convoy. Works in my book

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. greboguru

Does not compute!

6. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That you are surprised no one else has come up with? For example in my personal canon, Scamper, the little black car transformer that comes with Metroplex, is actually another body for Metroplex where he can download his consciousness into it so he can interact with more normal size Transformers.
    Do you have anything you thought of?

7. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Thats a good headcanon. I always felt the life of a Citybot must be utterly depressing and creating one to be an act of complete inhumanity unless there was some way for them to interact with other TF's in a usual way.

But there allready is a thread for headcanon.

8. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland

News Credits:
    Scorponok from Revenge of the Fallen isn't the same one from the first film, but rather a different one that was partnered with Grindor. The first one died of its wounds after burrowing underground in the first film.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DecepticusPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now that I've found legends brawn, im curious what/if anyone's head canon is for brawn to both be a titan master and a regular bot.
    The only thing I have considered is a sort of pretender style body. The little guy nestles inside the bigger body but can also head on with a bigger transtector. Anyone else?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

Not quite a full on headcanon yet, but I'm toying with the idea that Jolt is actually Que. To elaborate: When Jolt first arrived on Earth, he was very weary of the human race and kept to himself most of the time, always hanging out in the Xantium or training under Ratchet or something. At some point, perhaps after finding out that a human was responsible for saving Optimus Prime's life, he starts to open up to the other humans. Later on, he ends up watching James Bond movies with some humans, and grows fond of Q. He decides to focus on weapons development as his hobby, though officially, he is a medical officer in training. He ends up reformatting himself as a Mercedes-Benz car, and also modifies his body to be more "human" in appearance, taking on the nickname of "Que" after his favorite movie character.

It's not a perfect idea per se, but it solves the problem of what the hell happens to Jolt between ROTF and DOTM, (I've only read about the movie comics on TFWiki) and also, they're both blue. ...yes, that's literally the only thing that gave me this idea.

• Like Like x 4
  11. DecepticusPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've definitely read worse Head canons here. And since jolt didn't really have ANY characterization, There's nothing that says it can't be true anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DecepticusPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  13. greboguru

This is actually a really good idea. I love it! Makes me want to actually get legends Brawn now.

14. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    AOE starts a new continuity in wich some events that happened in the first three movies also happened but maybe not in the exact same way.

The entire Sunbow cartoon is a docu drama in my fanfic produced with very little research and often just making things up.
    This explains the animation errors, inconsistencies and all the things that don't fit with my fanfic :p 
    Transformers are often quite annoyed about it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Agamus

Agamus Not an Iguana

In my mind the Maximal-Predacon war went down like this: Jhixaus created the Predacons by splicing the CNA of the strongest Cybertronians (a la Serpentor) planning to restart the war in a grand Darwinian experiment, but many defected and joined Fortress Maximus' faction under the moniker "Maximals". The war was fought with no clear winner, but Tripredacus and the Insecticon horde eventually rose to power through sheer numbers.

[My ideal sequel to the G1 comics, just because: Cobra recovers and repairs Starscream, Shockwave, and Megatron with the help of a captive Ratchet and kidnapped Buster, only for Megatron to go rogue and dig up Galvatron II. The duo destruction incarnate attack Cobra HQ to 'secure' Ratchet, then start leveling cities for shits 'n' giggles. Spike, Fortress Maximus, the Action Force (GI Joe), UNIT, and The Doctor all do a team up to rescue their comrades and stop Megatron and his alternate-future-self from ripping a (second) hole in the fabric of space-time, all while Cobra, Starscream, and Shockwave forge false alliances and put their own hidden agendas for the widening time-rift into play.]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    In my canon Scamper is actually a smaller body for Metroplex that he can download into to interact with the more normal sized TFs.

• Like Like x 5
  17. greboguru

You and I share the same headcanon!

• Like Like x 3
  18. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Screenshot_20170603-160555_1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  19. greboguru

I think this calls for a gattai.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Also known as Cheese House

News Credits:
    AOE never happened, instead the Chicago battle ends similar to how it did in the novel, with Megatron and co. departing to repair Cybertron and the Autobots doing what they can to help humanity pick up the pieces and rebuild Chicago. Perhaps an Autobot or two stays behind (like Bumblebee) to keep an eye on Earth. Optimus and Megatron then rule Cybertron as equals, Megatron being in command of defending the planet from internal and external threats, while Optimus is in control of humanitarian (Cybertronian?) duties and scientific exploration.

• Like Like x 1