What is your Transformers head canon? (G1-TFA & RB)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, May 22, 2015.

1. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    Soundwave recorded the message on the Golden Disk:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Thats deep bro whoa!

3. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I'm debating being one of the few where the Great War isn't a thing, and both sides co exist, though there are occasional flare ups (so basically, I'm borrowing ideas from Autobot Burnout, Fez, Mr Chaos, Grimlock_13 and Megatron_91)…….mainly since both sides are so evenly matched (for now, until Devastator comes out and if I ever get Metroplex or a Fort Max)

4. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus TFW2005 Supporter

My headcanon is G1 seasons 1-3 plus the movie are the only real canon and everything else is just interesting stories that Kup, Ironhide and Ultra Magnus tell around the campfire. There is also an infinite amount of "lost" G1 episodes that we don't know about but are slowly being discovered. Optimus and Megatron never really died/got reformatted and the war will never end.

Yeah, I'm one of those. But trust me, there is plenty of non-G1 stuff that I enjoy too. :) 

5. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    My headcannon retcons a lot of problems in established G1 cartoon continuity by adding in elements from other series.

Primus and Unicron were engaged in a battle that blasted them to the other sides of the universe and into planets. Unicron needed a body to get back to kill Primus when he manipulated Primacron to fashion his planetary prison into a body and "turned" on Primcron. The assisstant fled and became the Oracle. Primus converted his planet into Cybetron and with his brain, Vector Sigma created the original 13. The Quintessons came to enslave the 12 after Megatronus betrayed them, and they were used to mass produce two product lines, civilians and military. Of course they rebelled and one back their planet.

Females exist out of Primus's understanding of the organic life of the planet he crashed into. Because of this, females exist to produce a new spark in the event Transformers no longer have access to Vector Sigma. The new spark produced is the merger of a female Transformer spark and a male that can be placed in a new forged body.

The Constructicons weren't initially evil, even though they were present at Megatron's birth. He reprogrammed them to betray Omega Supreme and become Devestator. Their original bodies were badly damaged when they arrived on Earth and had to be rebuilt. Hence Megatron's line "time spend building them here" makes sense.

Thundercracker and Skywarp became Scourge and Cyclonus. Galvatron in his insanity still knows he is Megatron. The Sweeps were forged from Insecticon Clones.

6. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    Thanks mate :) 

I've always seen Soundwave as truly loyal to Megatron, willing to rewrite history (set the universe to collide with itself) for him.

7. Wheeljackie

Wheeljackie NYEH HEH HEH

Rattrap was actually a decepticon before becoming a Maximal. He only is a Maximal because it is a sort of a parol. Either he rots in the stockade or joins the good cause. However Packrat chooses to rot in jail and die a Decepticon or at least until he breaks out (ie. Botcon 2015: Cybertron's Most Wanted)

Optimus when reformated as a Prime gained the ability to be a combiner. He was unaware he now shares a similar protoform mold with Motormaster. Nemesis Prime/Scourge cannot combine however.

Megatron is a complete and humble gentleman. Yes he is a warlord but he does it in a humble way through sonnets and poetry. Megatron in a fight will use his poems before, during, and after the enemy is killed. He also is a father figure and mentor to Tarn.

Roller was Optimus Prime's student. However he read to poetry of Megatron. He agreed with his views of the society he wanted. Roller gradually started seeing his world differently. He distanced himself away from Prime. He faked his death only to change his identity. Roller became Tarn.

8. DeadLocke

DeadLocke Well-Known Member

G1 Transformers don't have sparks. They have laser cores. Sparks (which are a product of a separate Beast Wars continuity) are simply too vulnerable to a direct shot, especially as they often tend to be in a casing. A G1 Transformer can survive often being just a head or even having their brain/personality set onto a disk, something that should be impossible if they had a spark.

G1 Transformers use their females to reproduce. Otherwise there would be no point to the capacity for them to fall in love with females, since that ability does not 'evolve' in a vacuum or for just sentimental reasons. This is shown in that odd Japanese comic with Deathsaurus, where he's shown to have a wife and a bunch of offspring. It's also shown with Powerglide (although misdirected with Astoria) and possibly some of the Decepticon's interactions with Nightbird (Megatron maybe?)

9. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Mine actually incorporates the "Unicron is the Earth's core" idea from Prime. The Fallen releases him in a way that causes him to fade out of the core and into existence outside of the Earth, which initially causes the Earth to start collapsing on itself, until the Autobots sacrifice Cybertron ("Hey, it's essentially a dead world anyway: no need to have two here") by teleporting it to where Unicron was resting.

10. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

When Optimus Prime returned from death, he was reformatted into Power Master Optimus Prime. This stems from the TF The Movie spots they used to show in the late 80s with a decidedly Power Master Prime looking figure holding a human in his hand and "recounting" the legends of Cybertron to him, after which they would show the movie. Also stems from Power Master Prime commercials in the U.S. saying, "Prime is back, and better than ever!" or something to that effect. Yes I know he was an entirely different character in Japan. But this is my head canon. :p  This is also why while I don't ever want an MP Star Saber, I would be all over an MP God Ginrai with optional apex armor so I can display him as Power Master Prime instead if I so desire.

Kup is Wheeljack's grandfather. They have similar voices and strike me as similar "old friends" of Prime. I see Wheeljack as a descendent of the older, more grizzled Kup. Again, if anyone ever makes an MP Kup... all over that lol.

The "golden age has come again" at the end of the U.S. Transformers cartoon continuity really happened. There were a thousand years or more of peace, which continued until the time of Beast Wars. Which depicted their literal distant descendants. (I'm in agreement with the show on that point.) Oh and, the new golden age of harmony between organic and cybernetic life on Cybertron at the end of Beast Machines was THE END of the war. I acknowledge nothing in the G1 universe after that. There was peace. It was a happy ending. They all lived happily every after. :p 

The Autobot City attacked by the Decepticons in the beginning of TF The Movie was Metroplex. I'm not sure why, but as a child I always imagined - upon seeing Metroplex in the checklist booklet for the first time - "Oh, this must have been the city that was attacked."

War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron were G1 cartoon prequels, not alternate universes or Bay movie prequels. I played with the G1 Prime skin, and GOD how I wanted the followup to FoC to be a G1 80s based game set on Earth. I was so heartbroken when it was a Bayformers mashup.

The Matrix of Leadership allows its bearer to commune with the spirits/sparks of all autobots who have lived and died previously, ala communing with The Force. This is now Primes gain their wisdom and power.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    WFC/FOC never actually crossed over with the movies. ROTDS was shit anyway, though.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Slingshot

Slingshot Headmaster

News Credits:
    :lol  this

I also believe Knock Out is a Stunticon from Prime's continuity.

13. Wheeljackie

Wheeljackie NYEH HEH HEH

Galvatron is a clone of Megatron with enhancements made by Shockwave. He was made for Megatron if his spark ever had to immediately leave his body and to be moved into the Galvatron body. However Galvatron gained consciousness and life given to him by Unicron by possession. Galvatron hates Megatron and has recruited his own batch of Decepticons (no Cyclonus he is on the lost light).

14. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    Back To The Future is part of Transformers. The Delorean is Swindler undercover to discover the science of time travel while the plutonium is actually a form energon, not actual plutonium. The Libyans are working for Megatron.

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I believe that too. I mean Breakdown was his buddy. It's only fair right?

So essentially
    Swindler purposely let himself get run over by a Train?

16. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    • Either Vos or Kaon is the Autobot spy among the DJD. The spy attacked his former ally, surgically transplanted Trailcutter's brain and Spark into the newly dead body, and then one of them (Agent 113 or Trailcutter) crushed the brain module of the DJDer in order to fake Trailcutter's death.
    • Ironfist uploaded a copy of his consciousness into the flash drive he gave to Verity.

17. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

Hopefully Drift doesn't see how the wreckers or Optimus deal with their prisoners.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Waspinator is also a decedent of Dirge. Hence his luck.

19. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    The Destronger Predacons are originally from the main Beast Wars/Machines timeline, and escaped the future when Megatron took over. The modified trans-warp technology Gigatron employed sought out the largest source of pure energy, hence they traveled both into the past and into another dimension.

Gigatron recruited Sky-Byte and the Predacon trio specifically because they had a natural resistance to Megatron's virus, hence why he dubbed them Destronger.

Eventually, following their supposed end in the finale of Beast Machines, both Primal and Megatron's sparks follow the same trans-warp trail to the other universe as well, where Megatron in his Megabolt body attempts to take over the power of Brave Maximus.

20. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Aspie :)

News Credits:
    Extensive psychological and physiological training is required to be retrofitted as a Combiner component, no one can just up and become one.