What is your most funniest Transformers Prime moment?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Dec 19, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Transformers Prime is noted to have a more mature and serious tone with dark and violent aspects,but it still has it's own brand of humor to keep the viewers from getting too tense. Some of the humor has become quite popular with many fans of the show. So what are your favourite funny moments?

Mine are

Bulkhead's high pitched screams from Scrapheap: This version of Bulkhead is known to be a more mature versin of the Animated version but in some cases he's shown to be just as funny. In Scrapheap his fear of Scraplets makes him to scream "like a little girl". I was suprised and yet laughed at this because he seemed to be more serious this time!:lol 

Knockout's little anger fit in T.M.I: While this episode is one of my least favourites this scene did make me chuckle when Bulkhead painted Knockout's chest with white paint. I dread to think how Knockout will react if he got all of his paint messed up!lol

Arcee not getting "Silent but deadly" phrase in Metal Attraction: While Arcee has shown to be a very skilled fighter and second in command,she has a bit more to learn about Earth quotes!:lol  Especially ones that mean an entire different meaning!

Ratchets "entheusam" to help with Science fair in Masters and Students:

Ratchet's pride can be a source for humor as well as arrogence. His face while doing one of the kids projects is both funny and creepy at the same time. Seeing how his voice actor is also known to have played a doctor with more demented ideas in Re-Animator,it's not that suprising!:lol 

2. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    That scene in Deus Ex Machina where Breakdown pummels Knockout accidentally. Also "HOW'S IT HUMMIN?"

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I wonder if Knockout forgave Breakdown for that?:lol 

Trust us Arcee we were shocked too!:lol 

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head, Jack meeting Megatron. Before they started talking I laughed a lot at it.

Jack just drives along in a giant drill then who should he come across? Megatron, one of the most evil people ever, just lying there, trapped in rock, in need of a giant drill. I really thought the first thing Megatron would say would be "Welllll... this is awkward".

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Arcee's "angry" face from Partners.

6. OhMyGosh

OhMyGosh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I cracked up laughing when I heard the scene where Starscream tells Knockout how he lost his arm :

"There I am, just minding my business, WHEN MY ARM JUST FALLS CLEAN OFF!" Or somethine like that. I laughed for a good minute.

When Megatron enters the Autobot base, the tension and awe is so extreme, I just ended up giggling when he commented on the base being 'quaint.'

7. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, just about all of Starscream. One particular bit I liked was in Rock Bottom when he's blaming Soundwave for leaving the drilling vehicles in the cave and I swear his voice (intentionally) cracks. Starscream's such a bad actor when he's not trying.
    Yeah, that was funny. Sadly for all the wrong reasons. (least of which being the total lack of tension at all)

8. OhMyGosh

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, I watched that one last night and noticed it, it really reflects poor Starscream's hysteria. XD The VA' s are so flipping amazing.

9. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I forgot that one. I laughed too.

10. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Steve Blum in particular gets better every episode. Is it any wonder I was royally miffed when he dissappeared just as he was shifting from amazing to incredible? Ah well, it makes his eventual return all the more sweeter.

11. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

The moment in Deus Ex Machina when Knockout wolf whistles at Optimus and comments "Sweet rims."

Also, the moment in which Megatron walks into the Autobot base for the first time and drops the line, "So this is where the magic happens." Priceless!

12. OhMyGosh

News Credits:
    I'm very interested to see what they will do with his character and storyline in Season 2. Steve Blum is probably my favourite Starscream, he managed to turn him into something completely different than all his predecessors, that is still 100% recognizable as Starscream.

13. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

14. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Airachnids mouth from One Shall Rise pt 1 (I think?) When she said "your return from where, Lord Megatron?" It opened so wide, kind of freaked me out actually

15. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

Starscream sounding like a fanboy when he says "With a plan SO EPIC"
    Starscream's story of how he lost his arm. Priceless :D 

16. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

From Deus ex Machina

Starscream : "It's about time, Knock Out. I do not enjoy being kept waiting!"
    Knockout : "Ah, it was a long drive, Starscream. I'm still picking bugs out of my grille."
    Starscream : "Yes, right, you're one of those."
    Knockout : "Come again?"
    Starscream : "Never understood why any self-respecting Decepticon would choose 'automobile' as his vehicle mode when he could have flight!"
    Knockout : "I like the way I look in steel-belted radials."

:D 

17. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Bulkhead's scream from Scrapheap and Ratchet on SynthEn ("HOOAH!", "How's it hummin?")

18. bobbyjack

bobbyjack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When Optimus refused to look at the dancing cat on the internet.

19. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

When June wants to know where Optimus is and he isn't there and she said she wore heals and everything! Go ahead June and get u some OP! :D 

Bulkhead screaming like a girl.

Anytime Ratchet says "I needed that!"

The scene where Jack runs into Megs in the cave.

Ratchet saying "hows it hummin?"

20. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When Ratchet threw that rock at that vehicon.

I never laugh at that joke, but the timing, music and all of it made it the best delivery of the gag I've seen ever. The loud metal CLUNKG just added it.