What is your favorite Lucky Draw?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Malach Ra, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

sure is.....it was a lucky draw as well?

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    no, not a lucky draw, but only 500 produced. hands down the best toy i own. this guy is the cats ass.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Nice figure Malach Ra... very very nice...

4. TF@TM

TF@TM Lucky Draw Collector

News Credits:
    Its quiet difficult. We love them all really. The BW II Galvatron figures are really nice, so the gold and silver ones are high on our list. Black Fire Convoy has always been a popular choice for us, Gold Masterpiece would be awesome. Cant believe we're turn down three in the past and still don't have one. We did buy one one, but it never arrived :( .

Red Beast Wars Convoy looks very interesting too, and those strange early colouring comp toys.

5. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Wait [email protected] do you mean you paid for one and didnt get it?? The seller never sent you the gold mp-01?? Thats SUX!!! If thats what you meant by what you wrote

6. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    green unicron!

7. Chaos Sorcerer

Chaos Sorcerer Well-Known Member

Galva Lio Convoy. Passed up a chance to buy him for 300 bucks back in 1999, passed on him because at the time I had no clue how rare he was, and that seemed a LOT of money for a toy... in retrospect, i kick myself every time the subject of LDs comes up. :lol 

He's become my Holy Grail/White Whale because of that, but I'm also fond of Black Fire Convoy and the Lime Unicron.

8. TF@TM

TF@TM Lucky Draw Collector

News Credits:
    We did get the money back. Basically were offered one a little after he came out and paid up in full as we really wanted the figure and it was a great price. We then waited and were then told that his shop had be burgled and the Gold MP Prime had been stolen. It was really annoying, but obviously if he was burgled then that's far worse.

There was a small part of us that always wondered if the gold MP prime he was trying to sell us, was the one on Yahoo Japan at the same time. That one ended for double what we paid.

Over the next 12 months we were offered him at varying prices from $1200 to $3000. We didnt want to pay that at the time, as the one we originally went for was less. We also saw several on Hong Kong Auction sites during the same period, so thought that we should be able to pick one up for a better price.

Since then, the only one we've seen for sale was at Botcon 2007, and we didn't have enough money left to get him.