What is your favorite character to play online (WFC) ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Meggamus, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Which character do you find easiest and with what weapons and abilities?

I personally go for a scout , with a primary weapon as a battle pistol, I find it very easy to get kills with this weapon (secondary as a scatter blaster but I normally change it for something else in the game)
    I use the cloak ability which is very effective

What bout you?
    What character do you mostly use online?

2. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

As it seems you noticed I stated in another thread, I like the Scout class best. No in particular chassis but I try to use color good for camouflage.

I use the scatter blaster as my main weapon. Very effective at close to zero range. I often change it for the Ion Blaster. My secondary weapon is the Battle Pistol as it is useful at all ranges. Unfortunately, it's not very strong so I try to find Burst Rifles or whatever the Scientists use.

I always use the Cloak ability. Originally, I used the Leader but got so sick of Scouts appearing from nowhere I forced myself to learn to use the Scout. Now it is my favorite class. I used to use the Dash ability but wasn't that good at it. I eventually moved on to the Target Marker ability. In part of an attempt to increase my effectiveness, I am trying to become skilled with Dash. It is useful to use it to escape the Soldiers Whirl Wind ability. I am yet to perfect my use of the Dash ability.

3. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    Once I figured out the trick for using Scientist, that's all I played as.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    On each class I have a build set up to be my Autobot and a build to be my Decepticon. I prefer playing my Autobots.

As for which class I prefer, I really can't choose. I play all of them and enjoy them all. I always choose who I will play based on holes in my team. No soldier? Then I'm Breach or Sunder. Missing a leader? Then it's time for Rexius or Decatron. I don't often get to play as a scientist though because there is almost always someone who plays as a one.

I do very much enjoy certain weapons though. As any other class I will drop a weapon for the leaders Ion Rifle. The Photon Burst Rifle is also a favorite, though the Ion Rifle competes for its place. I do greatly enjoy having the Fusion Cannon on my tank, especially my Decepticon, Sunder.

But yeah, I'm pretty flexible.

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Scout is my favourite. People always say the Leader is overpowered, but I can't play as him for peanuts. He's the last class I need to level. XD

The scout just has a lot of good abilities, weapons, and upgrades, plus a fast vehicle mode. I like sacrificing a jet mode for a bit more health, better weapons, and also abilities. I maxed out the Scout LONG before any other classes, as he's my favourite to play as, and fits the way I like to play games. Go in, kill, and get out! I have one scout named Headshot who I play as the most. If I'm getting my ass kicked as a Scout (which usually doesn't happen), I switch to my Soldier, Ragequit. XD

I like all the classes in their own way, but the Scout is my favourite, with Soldier next, then Scientist, then Leader.

6. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Your quite right :thumb 

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I have one called Headshot too although I usually play as one I called Recon. Also I have trouble with Leaders as well. I think the person who started this thread has trouble as Onslaught at least. It's like anyone who can use the scout can't or has trouble using the Leader.

8. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I like to play as the leader class or the scout class. I like the scout class because it emphasizes speed and stealth. I like the leader class because it is a jack of all trades.

9. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

scientist. i pretty much only ever used that emp shotgun (until i got the uber killatron 9000 or whatever the killstreak is :tongue: ) cause it ripped people apart, with the shockwave and disguise abilites, i think i had the increased disguise damage and the one that lets you get shot and still remain in disguise perks i can't really remember too well though... i just remember i had a lot more fun than i did when i tried to play the other classes, i don't like been confined to the ground. i need the skies!!! :D 

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Anyone that flies. Don't like to fight all the time, sometimes need to get away from crazy violent ragers so I can walk around and stuff.
    Everyone's always like Kill Kill Kill , and im like whoah chill dude!

11. warpath666

warpath666 EMP shotgun rocks in WFC

Well first of all I DO use glitches.
    so my most played character is the scientist, but his abilities and upgrades are from another class.
    they are as follows: EMP shotgun & photon burst rifle, cloak & shock wave, and sharpshooter, improved heat sink(decreased reload time) & explosive capicator.

12. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My fav is the Leader class. I generally use the Optimus or Ironhide chassis' on the Bot side and the Onslaught chassis on the Con side. I love the ram ability in truck mode plus they have a good amount of health yet are still quik enough to be manueverable. Also the I utilize the down but not out upgrade to get more kills before I die. And 9 times out of 10 I will die EVEN when a team-mate is standing right beside me BECAUSE NO-ONE EVER REVIVES ANYBODY!!
    My 2nd fav is the Sceintist Class where I generally use diguise and shockwave abilities usually in the Shockwave or Air Raid chassis'.