What is Your Autographed Transformers Stuff?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Transfan2, Feb 20, 2008.

1. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got an Auto Assemly 2006 postcard of BW Megs signed by David Kaye, and an Auto Assemly 2008 poscard of G1 Bumblebee and Spiderman signed by Dan Gilvezan, who is a lovely bloke :) 

2. 'nok

'nok undead space monkey

I have a Biccardi bottle from Robert Orci's Minibar signed By him from botcon '07 he signed it at the parts party after he brought us all his booze since hasbro was footing the bill

3. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

Ah gots Dan Gilvezan, ah gots Peter Cullen, ah gots... Super_Megatron, Kickback... hells ah even got that there kid from the TV commericals!

It's all packed away somewhere though :( 

4. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a huge number of autographed TF stuff from most every series, but my stand out favorite is my BM Blast Punch Optimus Primal.

I was setting up my booth the BC the year that the toy was released and had just picked up the toy from another dealer when Gary stopped at my table and asked if he could see it as he hadn't seen that Primal toy yet. We talked a bit as he looked it over and as he started to hand it back to me I asked him if he'd sign it. He did.

After he left, I had thought about how he had said he hadn't seen it before and I realized that I had missed an oppertunity. If he had wrote on it first one signed, I would have had an even cooler collectable. So as luck would have it, he wallked by my booth the next day and I asked him if he would add the note and being the great guy that he is, he did. Thus not only did I get a cool Autograph, but a great story to go with as well. :) 

5. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not got a massive collection at the moment...

Obviously all of the Auto Assembly guests of honour over the years on the postcards - Wally Wingert, Neil Kaplan, David Kaye and Dan Gilvezan.

Got an RiD writers bible signed by Neil Kaplan, Dan Riordan and Wally Wingert.

A few comics here and there signed by Simon Furman and Andy Wildman.

A few extra signed photos - Neil Ross, Ian James Corlett, Sandy Fox, Lex Lang, another David Kaye and a couple of others I can't remember!

And a wardrobe full of original comic artwork signed by Andrew Wildman, Lee Sullivan, Simon Williams, Guido Guidi, Dan Khana, Jeff Anderson and a few other guys.

6. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    A few of my favorites over the years...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

I have issue 1 of Devils Due G.I.Joe vs. Transformers (CC/Megatron cover) autographed by Josh Blaylock. But that's it. Most of my autographed memrobelia is from Nascar...

8. Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy The. Balls. Will. Touch.

News Credits:
    Update:

[​IMG]

9. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I've got a MISB 2002 NY Convoy autographed by Peter Cullen, as well as a BW 10th Dinobot autographed by Scott McNeil and BW 10th Rhinox autographed by Richard Newman. I used to have a BW Optimal Optimus MISB autographed by Gary Chalk and a MIB Kup autographed by John Stephenson, but I sold those.

10. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I really should have something signed by Scott McNeil cause I got to meet him back in July but something in my head said "the guy's bat shit crazy... so show him you're one in the same." Really should have picked up a Waspinator or a Dinobot for him to autograph, but no, I had to be funny... got him to sign a Ninja Turtles Bonesteel figure cause it was his first live-action character. Spot on pick, it was the first time he saw one since he was in court over use of his likeness for it, but really should have brought more than that...

11. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    MP-01 Box signed by Cullen (Botcon 04) the rest are artist signed Lithos (Soundwave Vs Blaster (Thanks for that one Tony), Alternated Masterpiece, and Classicsverse

12. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a sketch of G1 Gears signed by Eric Siebenaler from SDCC. Maybe I'll get more autographs this year at my first Botcon.

13. Elvin Pena

Elvin Pena CyberCon is #1! Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Peter Cullen decided to legally change my name to Alvin. He signed this for me at Cybercon NYC 2005. At that show he also signed two, custom made, onessies for my then 3 month old son Lukas. Rik and I had a chance to spend a lot of time with Peter; taking him out for drinks and dinner multiple times during hit visit. We had a really good time.

[​IMG]

I got this sealed G1 Prime signed by Peter at Botcon 2004. That show was a blast!

I also have a signed Beast Wars metal Optimus Primal signed by Gary Chalk that Shin gave to me. I love that thing... thanks bro.

14. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Hey brother not a problem. You got me the MP-01 that I had signed. I really hope you are at the show this year man.

15. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I have my original sketch of this signed by David Kaye and Derrick Wyatt. I also had all the people giving autographs sign a printout of that Animated logo I made way back when that first picture of Prime surfaced.

[​IMG]