What is this world coming to when a mentally challenged man is beaten to death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A.Prime, Aug 29, 2009.

1. A.Prime

A.Prime Well-Known Member

Being from England, I haven't seen this on our news obviously

If this is national news in America, I apologise but this makes me sick and I am glad people are starting to know about this

PLEASE be aware this video is disturbing and I REALLY feel sorry for the guy in black, may he rest in peace

He didnt want to fight, he said stop and you got it, god I hope someone beats the crap out of the people there

Who really was the mental person, the guy in black or the others in that vid ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    :(  Man, what is this world coming to.

3. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

That's so awful! How can someone do that?!

4. newguy

newguy i

wow. not cool at all

5. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Fucking sick assholes in this world I tell ya. Fuck em all, kill every single one of them fucked up low lifes. I don't care if we're stooping to their level, when you kill an innocent person like that you derserve to be ripped the fuck apart.

I'm done with these paedophiles, rapers, serial killers etc. I say we build a fucking rocket, fill them up with these fucktards and launch them on a collision course with the sun.

6. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Daaaaaaamn that was a long track of blood

7. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

well, its normal in America

8. Tyrannosaur

True. Sick shit like this appears all over the news. Someone's killed here and there by someone else. What is it with people today? Is there something in the air or food which is making them do this?

9. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Oh shush. Killing other people is as natural as eating food. It happens and will continue to happen until we die out.

10. Tyrannosaur

Back in the 30's and 40's you never heard shit like this. If there was one murder it was all over the country, now people are dying left and right.

http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
    Look how much violence increased over the years. Something is wrong. This is a fucking sick world we live in.

11. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Ok, are you talking 30's and 40's or 60's? Because that chart is for the 60's

12. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

fucking assholes

13. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

...that is one of the most incorrect thing I have ever read in my entire life. The only reason why we hear so much about these things nowadays is because information can travel faster. Hell back in the 30s and 40s mentally handicapped people were locked away in jail cells and electrocuted regularly in an attempt to "help" them because they were thought of as "sick". You'd never hear about them getting beaten because people back then didn't really care.

People have always been violent, it's a sad, shameful part of human nature.

14. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

It's always been a sick world. Welcome to it. In the 19th century, dueling was a common practice to settle grievances. Native Americans would raid white settlements and massacre them (and vice versa). We imprisoned mentality insane, retarded, and handicapped people in prisons, not those nice sanitariums we have today. Children worked from the time they could walk. Urbans children worked in manufacturing and texile factories under harsh conditions. Immigrants faced horrible living conditions and persecution from Xenophobic Americans. So nothing new about increasing violence, and the world isn't really that different than it was even 200 years.

15. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Bonnie and Clyde. Murdering, robbing shits. The public at the time thought of them as heroes. At least these days, we recognise scum as scum.

Anyone got decent stats on murder rates per capita for the '30s compared to, say, the '90s?

16. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    You do know the Nazi concentration camps were operating in the late 30's and 40's, right, and that mentally handicapped people were shipped off to them regardless of lineage? There was a pretty high murder rate during those years. Slaughtering Native Americans was still going on, too, into the early 1900's in the US only they weren't considered humans so nobody cared to report it.

--Moony

17. aeligature

aeligature aka zynordar TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    The mental capacity of the victim doesn't make the crime any more or less wrong. It's still a murder.

18. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    You can't really forget that the world population was significantly smaller 70 years ago, so by proportion the crime would be around the same (methinks)

19. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

So give me the murder rates and the population levels for each time period. :)  Which, and I am open to the possibility I'm wrong on this, is effectively what I asked for. If you can't give me the per capita rates, give me the number of murders and the population levels and we can work it out.

20. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Personally I would be more interested in whether more serious violent crimes are actually reported now, as opposed to back then.