What is this "N.E.S.T Global Alliance" ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SilverOptimus, Sep 25, 2009.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    When the first box images of ROTF Decepticon Bludgeon was released(In-Box Images of Revenge Of The Fallen Bludgeon - Transformers News), the first thing I've noted is the "N.E.S.T Global Alliance" symbol on the packaging. I became curious and searched the web and found this : Transformers Movie Nest Battle Pack Action Figure Case at Urban Collector. It talks about some sort of missions. I've also noted that, the Character Bio of Bludgeon directly refers to Jungle Attack Ironhide.

We all know that Ironhide will get a reformat soon (due to the fact that, GMC Topkick is no longer in production). So, does this means that Bludgeon's the reason how Ironhide looses his alternate form (assuming that, Ironhide will get badly hurt and require a reformat) ?

Also, does this mean the "N.E.S.T Global Alliance" will set the base for the 3rd movie ?

What do you guys think ?

If anyone knows more about this, let us know :) 

P.S : I loved the concept of N.E.S.T in the 2nd movie. Hope to see more N.E.S.T activities in the 3rd movie.

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
  3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

It's not 100% certain that Ironhide's getting reformatted, just because they no longer produce the GMC TopKicks. As far as I know, they still have the vehicle they use for Ironhide.

As for this NEST Global Alliance, I don't know what it's about.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Ironhide will still be a Topkick. Just because his truck's no longer in production doesn't mean that GM's going out with a sledgehammer to round up all of the Topkicks in existence. Remember the '76 camaro?

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    as the vehicle modes get/have gotten almost no abuse in the first 2 movies i am sure they plenty of Topkicks available to keep Ironhide as he is

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

N.E.S.T. Global Alliance is just the tag line for the second year of the RotF movie toys. All previous major TF lines have had it. For the last movie it was "Allspark Powered", for Armada it was the "Unicron Battles" etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with the next movie at all in any way shape or form.

And Ironhide isn't getting a new alt mode.

7. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

I guess Ironhide will retain his alt mode. About the "N.E.S.T. Global Alliance", it is a sub-line, like Allspark Power was for the first movie.