What is this? Micron arms question.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Obakemono, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Obakemono

Obakemono Destron Conquistador

News Credits:
    I was going over the promotional material for the new Takara AM series and i came across this combined weapon image for Megatron. i can identify the two (2) end pieces as Skywarp's Ram/Drill/Throwingstar(shield?) and Megatron's Gorilla/Fusion cannon.

if you look carefully the fusion cannon is upside down and backwards in this picture, the thing is, its either transformed into a longer gun/rifle (more G1) Third mode or there is an extra piece i cannot identify.

thoughts?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I might be Optimus' Weapon with bits removed - or one of the capsule toys ? My first though was it's the back end of the gorilla and the other half is his huge arms folded together to make the front... it would make sense for it to transform into a long cylinder if it's a stand in for the Fusion cannon.

I think the question might answer itself with more images soon enough.

It seems to be a slightly different color to Megatron's pally though.

I just noticed that the stickers on them use block colour mostly so at least you can paint the details on instead if you'd like too.