What is this guy worth????

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ladies Man 217, May 4, 2009.

1. Ladies Man 217

Ladies Man 217 Ladies Man 217

I love G1 but not much of a micromaster collector, I guess they are not complicated enough for me. I know thats a laugh considering the non-complexity of G1 Tf's compared to a Alt or Universe figure. But never the less I was going to sell this micromaster Groundshaker Jet on Ebay and I could not find another one to base my price on. Is this guy hard to find? A little help, or if someone here would be interested let me know. I have to assume he is rare because I couldn't find another one for sale unless he came with the whole set. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On his own, I'd be tempted to say 'not very much'.

3. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    He's Groundshaker, comes with a blue tank that opens into a pretty cool base. $5-10 tops is my guess.

4. Ladies Man 217

O.K. I had a couple of beers , yes i'm a lightweight. Yes this is Groundshaker. Thanks to Fosterlager for pointing out what a douche I am. I realized what I had done shortly after I wrote this. I'm only human.

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i bought the complete thing for less then $30... so it won't be worth THAT much by it self.

most likely under $5. that is normally true for every micromaster, by it self. except for the rarer ones, like hot rodimus.

6. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hey man, we have members here who weren't even alive when Micromasters were made. No sweat.

And I also paid $30 or so for my Groundshaker, so I suppose less than $5 for the bot itself makes sense. It's got the stickers, and hopefully no rust on the screw?

7. Ladies Man 217

Thanks guys.