What is the Release date

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lordtigerhawk, Sep 22, 2009.

1. lordtigerhawk

lordtigerhawk Well-Known Member

Hey guys I have a question about the new trnasformers updates they will be releasing. I was not able to get to botcon this year and wanted to know of any one got the release date for the follow figures

transformers classic/universe
    Hardhead.
    Also when did they say the universe line will be back ?

Transformers Revenge of The Fallen
    Drift
    Bludgon/Tank
    Bruticus Maximus.

Transformers Animated
    Arcee
    Rodmus Minor
    Ironhide.

And the big question did they say anything about Drift (All Hail Megatron/spotlight fame) This is one of the cool characters I really liked from the series.

If you guys have any info let me know here

2. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    The animated are for sometime this year, and Bruticus is in stores

3. T-money

T-money Cake is good

News Credits:
    Check the front page for news on Hardhead. He's been spotted at retail in Alaska.

4. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, there are no exact release dates, but expect the Universe Exclusive Repaints within a couple weeks (as someone stated, Alaska seems to be first already). The return of Universe is rumored to be sometime in the middle of next year, but I have a feeling they are going to whore out this Movie-verse for quite a while.

Drift is still just a concept as far as I have heard (although I don't really follow him much since I don't have a lot of interest at this point).

Bludgon and the Animated figures will probably not see release before Christmas, although it is interesting that we just saw in-package shots of Bludgon today, so hopefully it will trickle out a little early.

The animated figures are set to return in November (according to BBTS) with Freeway Jazz, and the Soundwave repaint, so hopefully we will see Arcee and Rodimus by Q1 of next year.

That being said, It is all just speculation on my part, and I personally beleive that they are going to keep jamming ROTF down our throats as long as possible. Hopefully it gives me a chance to save up some money.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    He's been spotted recently, so depending on saturation, he may take a month to get to your area.

They haven't said, and from what I can remember from one of the more recent Board Q&A thingy's, the Universe line itself won't come back, but the idea behind it will. Basically what I gout out of it was they won't be using the Universe name past this year.

We haven't even seen pictures of him yet, so sometime next year is all we really know.

He's scheduled for early next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he and his wave-mates start turning up sometime late this year.

I believe that set has been out for at least a little while now.

Sometime next year.

Sometime next year.

Sometime next year.

The only new Animated figures that have a possibility of being released this year are Electrostatic Soundwave and Freeway Jazz. Both of which are, as far as we can tell, scheduled for release this December along with some re-releases of older figures. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the recently revealed Activator repaints also get released this year.

6. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi could you please tell me what re-releases are there? I've only started collecting the animated line and would like to know if there any re-releases on some of the main characters, even if they are repaints.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    From what we know, along with the Soundwave and Jazz repaints, these are supposed to be re-released for filler:

-Deluxe Bumblebee
    -Deluxe Cybertronian Optimus Prime
    -Deluxe Blurr
    -Deluxe Samurai Prowl

Though this hasn't been officially confirmed by Hasbro, so it could end up differently, but at the same time, Entertainment Earth has been a reliable source in the past. Here's a link to where this info is coming from:

Transformers Animated Deluxe Action Figures Wave 7 - HASBRO - Transformers - Transformers at Entertainment Earth
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/264813-animated-wave-7-december-release.html

8. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks! I didn't know about this, hope that the Samurai Prowl one is true.

9. CowColor

CowColor Get Money™

bruticus has been out for awhile now, 2 weeks ago at a target i saw like 20 of them.

10. psj333

psj333 Banned

We all know know that Fugitive Waspinator will be released sometime this year in 2009. But what month and what day will Waspinator as a sports car will be released?

11. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    You're referring to the same toy. And we don't know the release date.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    We have no idea when he's going to be released. Honestly, for all we know, he could vary well be released sometime next year. Last I knew there was no evidence showing he would be released this year.

13. psj333

psj333 Banned

Ravenxl7, if you look at Fugitive Waspinator's bio in the Resources section, then perhaps this will give you a better clue of what I'm talking about.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    You mean the Toy Info, not the bio (there is no "bio" for him yet). Yeah, it says 2009, but a guess/estimation. Current info points to the next wave of Deluxe's being released in December and that wave only containing two new figures (Electrostatic Soundwave and Freeway Jazz). If Fugitive Waspinator is in the wave after that, he may start showing up in a couple of places in late December. It depends on how closely they release the new waves of Animated. Wave 8 could take one or maybe even two full months after Wave 7 before it gets released.

15. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    What he said.

16. psj333

psj333 Banned

Thank you, Ravenxl7. Question answered.

17. mitchsantona

mitchsantona Seeker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Didn't they say at Botcon the Animated line would be out before the end of the year?

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    They said they would try to, and that they were looking for ways to get them released this year, but they couldn't guarantee it. Similar situation to the Alternator's line, they're having trouble getting retailers interested in selling the line anymore.

19. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    repack them as movie toys if they won't, i don't care, just get them out

20. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

^This. Hell, we're getting new psuedo-universe figs via the ROTF line, why not do it with Alternators as well?

Whattaya know, the big one hundy post.