What is the next BIG Transformers Console game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by JoshimusPrime1993, Mar 8, 2017.

1. JoshimusPrime1993

JoshimusPrime1993 Rev up and Roll out!

News Credits:
    This youtuber Comodin Cam uploaded a very intresting video talking what could be the next big transformers video game. For me though, I would really love a transformers video game series that could actually top the arkham game series (yes I love those games lol). What do you think? I just thought I'd share this video around.

• Like Like x 1
  2. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

I would really like a big open world transformers game where transforming actually matters getting place to place, and not just used as a quick dodge away tactic or something used to go a few feet down a street or corridor where you have to go right back to robot mode after transforming. The Gameplay of the ROTF game in a huge open world without needing to hold down a button to stay in alt mode would be a pretty good place to start.

3. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

Something like the Armada game with more characters and less insane difficulty. That's still my favorite TF game to this day.

4. TF Bumblebee

TF Bumblebee Well-Known Member

As I've mentioned previously, I'd like to see Hasbro take a similar approach to that of Marvel's new video game formula. Creating original stories and developing an epic universe (perhaps a new continuity altogether!)

I guess we'll have to just wait and see what tomorrow yields us!

• Like Like x 2