What is the Best Deluxe Movie Bumblebee?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by abe_sapien, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I don't understand what you're saying here, Battle Blades' head comes up above the hood. DotM Bee's head is sunk in his chest.

2. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    I must be the only one who's not completely gaga over BBBBBBB-B?

I just find him too spindly, and the cannon and axe are gash imo. Of the ones I own my favourite as is probably movie 1 Camero concept Bee. Haven't got DOTM or Nitro yet, but I suspect when I do, DOTM Bee will be my 'actual' Deluxe BB in my collection with all the others being customised into other characters.

3. LeTigre

LeTigre Meat popsicle

Wasp has potential...but I'm not entirely sure. I have my own plans for it when I get a hold of one..I'm not 100% certain what he'll be called, or whether he'll swap allegiances. [One dirty idea involed making him a Shattered Glass Movie Bumblebee.]

4. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Easily HFTD Battle Blade Bumblebee.

Having said that the Japanese Trans Scanning Bumblebee is a fiddly mofo, but can switch from protoform robot, protoform capsule, Camero and Robot.

Four modes! (with part changing) A neat oddity and it has the best vehicle mode of any deluxe sized Bumblebees.

Edit

http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/movie-autobots-180/bumblebee-trans-scanning-4160/

Although the TFW2005 resource doesn't really do the vehicle mode justice. When mine is in car mode it looks like a model next to the other movie deluxes. Also, these are quite fragile.

One more thing, why only deluxes? The best movie BB of all is most likely HA Bumblebee. Or Battle Ops BB, but thats massive.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  5. qwerty

qwerty Well-Known Member

too easy...battle blade bumblebee...