What is the best Brawl figure?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by zam!zow!, May 16, 2010.

1. zam!zow!

zam!zow! Well-Known Member

I am looking for one to fill into my classics line... from I can tell tell it is the one from Bruticus Maximus but he does not look like Brawl too much.

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

If someone (ie a radicon) retooled and repainted a G2 Megs with articulated limbs, that would be so ossum.

Not sure if anything actually exists for this purpose outside of my head though.

3. Stune

Stune Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly I think the Leader Class figure from the Movie is quite the rendition of the character. It is in the "Movie" style yes, but it does serve as quite a representation for the combaticon, and what a cool toy too! I plan on repurposing my "Army" of them into Tankor clones soon.

4. Phoenix Blaze

Phoenix Blaze Brain Waster

Ultimate battle dlx megatron with a new head?

He's a classics tank who's dlx scale. Not too amazing though.

Needs to be more chunky.

5. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wait. Stune, Are you the guy that has like 10 bazzillion Brawls that I saw in the "Cool Stuff" picture thread. That's what you planned to do with them? Awesome. XD

Anyway the Brawl that comes with ROTF Bruticus Maximus or the green Energon tank is undersized and is totally out of scale, but probably you best bet for the classics look. Though the leader movie one doesn't look too out of place with classics and is probably the best toy out of all of them with the Brawl name. And he's massive.

6. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    this

or the upcoming PCC Bombshock. Which is somewhat fitting since he's a "new" Combaticon squad

7. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At the moment, I'd vote for the Movie Leader toy. It is of the Move aesthetic, but if, say, the film never came out and they sold that mold as Classics Brawl, I would've believed it.

8. kajobaldisimo

kajobaldisimo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    movie 1 leader class brawl

9. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll vote for the deluxe class, but yeah, except for the head Movie Brawl looks just like Brawl. I kind of want to have a tank squad with him, Universe Galvatron, and Generations Straxus. :p 

10. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Title is a little misleading... If you want a G1 Brawl, I don't know what to tell you. If you want a homage to G1 Brawl, that is capable of being customised into a limb, TF07 Deluxe Brawl might not be bad.

As far as a fun toy named brawl... Leader Brawl from TF07 is really great. I have the Deep Desert version and I love it. Takes a few mins to transform, and the spring-loaded parts are a little fiddly, but damn he's cool.

11. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

If you want something a li'l different, Crossovers tank Hulk with a head swap makes for a nice Brawl. I'd suggest swapping the head with something like Classics Grimlock or movie Longarm/Hoist. The tiny head, compared to the body, really gives the figure a very bulky look- perfect for the destructive Brawl.

12. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

i peronally like the ROTF movie deluxe brawl that has the shoulder joints that actually work they way they are intended...i love the fact that his tank cannon is attached to an arm

13. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    I'm a huge fan of ROTF Deluxe Brawl. I loved the first movie one but those shoulders were a nuisance. The ROTF fixed that.