What is the availability on classics?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NGW, Jul 22, 2007.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I really want a classics Jetfire. Earlier this week I was at a TRU and they had had Classics Jetfire (only one they had). I passed on it because I was looking for movie figures (08 BB and Leader Megs...again neither of which I have been able to locate) and didn't have the money to spare.

Went to the same TRU today...they didn't have him (not surprising, the world hates me like that). I've only seen classics..maybe once or twice in stores. The Kmart where I got my Classics Megatron recently, that was the only classic they had. I think I saw Classics Mirage at a different Kmart if not some other store.

So I was wondering what's up with the line. I know they are doing Classics 2.0/Universe or whatever...but what about the other figures (i.e. Jetfire)?

2. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

saw 3 classics jetfire at my local tru today. still no signs of wave 2 of the movie toys (still no '08 bumblebee!!!). the thing is with the tru here in idaho falls, 3 weeks ago, i saw 2 jetfires, then 2 weeks ago, none, and now 3. as far as deluxes, only mirage is left.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Stores PUSHED to get the old stock out to make room for movie stuff. All I can get now are minicons (clearance, infinite wave 1), Prime (Clearance), maybe Mirage...

And the movie didn't help at all, drawing childhood fans to the stores for movie merchandise (Hey! I remember that guy! *buys*)...

4. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

I too suffer from "zomgwherethehellisclassicsjetfirewhenyouwanthimitis" so I'm getting him from hasbro when I get my allowance. sad.

5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    You'll get him 2 weeks after they say it shipped, and it will have been sat on by an elephant.

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you want a CL Jetfire you better buy him or order him from www.hasbrotoyshop.com before he disappears forever and ever!

7. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Kinda makes me reget getting seriously back into collecting around the time the movie line came out..since that is all anywhere fucking stocks.

I can't even order the bastard online (no credit card or nothin')...pity.

I think I know of one more TRU near-ish to me (since the one right down the street closed down last year).

8. Master Megatron

Master Megatron Action Bastard

The only thing I can find is classics Mirage. Kinda sucks, cause I already have him.

9. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

NGW - do you have to have him MIB?

10. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Honestly, you should have gotten him. He's not shipping anymore and originally was released about november last year. The only reason he is popping up is because he's in the warehouse sitting. he may show up again but it's unlikely.

Most WalMarts however still have Cliffjumper, Ramjet, and Mirages.

11. avc-prime

avc-prime Well-Known Member

I never saw some at my stores I bought it off ebay for 15 dlvd, though nice price for me.

Even though the stores I went to used to have a bunch of series one, I never saw series two only some figures.

12. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Yeah I would get one quick if I were you. They are being eaten up out there.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I've seen Jetfire at Zellers the other day.

14. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I'd prefer it.

I can think of one other place I haven't checked that may have it (I was there before and they had tons of classics), so I'm gonna give them a look see and try and find him.

15. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Well, PM me if you can't get him and will settle for a c9 complete and loose one, man. I'm not looking to take you through the nose for him... maybe we could do a trade, as I have an extra or two here I can part with.

16. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Considering how well they sold at Botcon (I think by the end of Botcon, every one priced at less then $35 was sold), I added one to my Hasbrotoyshop order a few weeks ago.

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I only see Classics Jetifre,Optimus,Ramjet,Mirage,Astrotrain,Hot Rod and the Ultimate battle pack.

Minus the Loc's and Minicons.

18. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    My Walmart here has a classics Jetfire on clearance. If you hadn't passed on one already, I would have gotten him for you at cost.

19. butz

butz slippery when wet

Try checking K-mart stores; as of lately they generally suck for toy buying, but for some reason I always seemed to find Jetfire there. Plus, its like hardly anybody else gets toys there; stuff seems to just sit on the shelf.
    If I had the money I'd probably pick one up for you.

20. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    It's the best line ever. I showed up late to the party but not so late that the online retailers (most of em' anyway) weren't scalping the best in the line to screw me over. Got SS, Jetfire, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, and Devastator.