What is the #01 New Year Convoy apprx. worth?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimist_Prime, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a couple of oppertunities to get a New Year Convoy, and I just wanted to know what he's really valued at these days.

[​IMG]

2. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

I've seen him floating around the $150-$200 range.

If you really like the extra stuff that comes with him, I can see where he might be worth it. However there are also other nice alternatives that would be cheaper. I see his price holding well at that mark because he's not too common; but the abundance of Prime re-issues may hurt his value down the line.

3. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it has come down it price quite a bit lately. It used to go for $150-$200 but it has come down closer to $100 now. I purchased one 3 months ago for $75 shipped MISB but box did have some creases. I have since been selling off most of my reissues and it sold on ebay just a week or two ago for about $115 shipped and it was still MISB(I never opened it).

4. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

It's been hovering around $100-125 for the past year.

If you just want a Prime reissue, I'd go for the Encore, or even 25th Anniversary Prime if you don't mind the springless launchers and short stacks.

5. d*r*j*

d*r*j* Active Member

25th is fully spring loaded... I think it's the TRU reissue that lacked springs. What 25th really lacks is a certain quality to the plastic, in both strength and colour.

6. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Mine has no issue strength-wise, Also the lighter color chest isn't that bad in person.

7. Grimlock King

Grimlock King GRRRrrr me hate titles

Ebay:
    I had this toy once and sold it MIB on Ebay for about $120. Nowadays who knows...