What is policy on pre-viewing/spoilers? post-Botcon

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by VAwitch, May 8, 2007.

1. VAwitch

VAwitch G1 GeekGirl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was wondering what TFW2k's policy when something like the advanced screening of the Movie at BotCon happens.

I mean, are you supposed to post "SPOILER" in the thread line? or is there going to be like a sub-forum: do not enter if you don't wanna know.

I ask, both in general, as well as if I don't go to BotCon (hotel cost), I really don't want to be seeing butt-loads of posts detailing everything about the movie, since it's a full week before general public can see.

TYIA

2. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

The most logical approach (IMPO of course) is that like with Star Wars: Episode 3 began and with the 20th Anniversary Edition of TFTM. There will just be a sticky thread with the title "Official Transformers Live action talk back thread". So if you see a thread like that, then you know to avoid it ;)  :D 

BTW hope you can make it to BotCon...every fan should experience BotCon at least once :D 

3. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love to come to BotCon but can't justify the cost of flights + hotel - maybe one year... Back on-topic, could we have a second 'spoilers allowed' movie discussion forum? That way, anyone who's not seen it yet can steer clear.