What is happening with the screencaps?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Apr 11, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Why does the first film have two TFW2005 galleries of screencaps, one normal DVD and one Blu-Ray?

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Because one is normal DVD and the other is Blu-Ray?

3. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Exactly.

4. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    So shouldn't ROTF have two galleries, one for normal DVD and one for Blu-Ray? And will the same be done for DOTM?
    Or will they rectify things and create one new screencap gallery for TFilm1?

This is not the wrong board to post something like this, obviously. But where do I go to make this complaint please?

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    The first movie has two galleries because they screencapped the DVD first (with few pictures) and then later on they screencapped it on Blu-Ray (with more pictures and higher quality). Blu-Ray is better quality. Why would they waste their time with screencapping the DVD only to do the Blu-Ray later on for RotF and DotM? Just do the best quality first and get it over with. Hindsight.

You can probably contact one of the admins. They may have plans for what they want to do with the DotM gallery. (And if you do ask them, please let us know of your findings. :D  )

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Wisdom. My cackered brain would've probably never twigged that even though it's so obvious now it's been said.

7. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    "Wisdom. My cackered brain would've probably never twigged that even though it's so obvious now it's been said."
    I've come down with a bug, so I'm not thinking too straight. If apologies are in order, I give them now.

I'm not too worried about DOTM, I located a gallery for that film.

8. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yeah, between what BluRayHiDef has supplied and the Superhero Screencap gallery, DotM's pretty much set. Although, BRHD has better quality images than the Superhero Screencap gallery, they have the entire movie done.