What is everybody's inspiration?

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Spoon, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Geez, you make me feel like I'm doing it wrong! In my comic I just kind of live with my toys! :lol 

The Owner in my comic is always around, but he has nothing to do with the production of the comic. The Owner/Toy relationship is simply the Owner knows the Toys and the Toys know the Owner. I just kinda wander around and end up in the comic wherever it happens.

Heck, I think I've done some things I don't think another comic has done here. I've taken 'breaking the fourth wall' to a whole new level by bringing the READERS into the comic! :D 

This is exactly my problem as well. Currently, I have about 3-4 storylines ready to go. Problem is I'm still on the second one and I like to go-go-go! And I hate taking the time to add visual effects. So, I usually end up not adding them and the result looks different compared to what was in my head.

I'm going to have to say I've never really read them either. I sometimes click them when someone comments them up to the first page, but since I've yet to watch G1, I don't think I get some of the jokes.

2. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

never really read it until i was midway into my own comics. if i had to cite a local inspiration it would be ECR former. :) 

3. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I'm flattered. Thanks. :eek: 

4. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

haha, yeah, i stuck with ByWI when i posted that response with the LOL-mega Supreme image. :D  couple of months later my comic went online.