What if...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by StacyGrsley, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Oh Yes.

I'd pefer it to live action anyways, al;so they must get someone like Brad Bird on board and now we're talking. He did a great job with the Iron Giant and The Incredibles.

2. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Why watch a rehash of Bay when I could watch Prime??

3. StacyGrsley

StacyGrsley Banned

Because an animated remake could succeed where the movies failed storywise and characterwise.

4. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Hmmmm. You know, I suppose that could work for a series - allowing for far deeper character development on the robot side, telling the stories from the point of view of the Transformers themselves.

It wouldn't so much be a rehash, as I stated above, but a reimagining? I'd be interested in something like that. Hell, that could potentially work as three direct-to-video movies, I suppose - sort of like the DC Animated movies.

I could get behind something like this. Now, if only the Powers That Be shared your vision :) 

5. StacyGrsley

StacyGrsley Banned

Here's what I mean ( you got my idea but let me clear things better.)
    1. Have 3 remake movies using the plots of the 3 films using the cgi used for the FOC trailer.
    2. Use the opportunity of the lower budgets to give the bots the screen time and character development they deserve, but keep the human elements that effected the films (Sector 7, Space race, Sam and girlfriend & humans from the 2007 movie , but with a 3:7 or 4:6 ratio of human to TF screen time)
    3. Change parts of the plots so the overall plot will flow smoothly.
    4.Keep the same character designs.
    So overall a remake with same desighns/story. Just updated with a better story arc & character development. So yeah a reimagening

6. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Not bad. Would be interesting to see how it might turn out. Especially after the fact so that the plotlines of the movies could all be tied into one coherent, three-act whole.

7. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I think TFP already does that adequately enough. It's certainly better written then the movies.