What if Unicron attack earth in G1 and movies ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Jan 16, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

I have a question ,what if Unicron attack Earth in G1 cartoon movies in 2005 not Cybertron,will the disaster more worse than the event in the 2012 movies ,can Unicron be stopped by the matrix ?

Other question is ,What if Unicron feature in Transformers movies part 4 if and attack earth,shall Unicron feature in the movie ?

Thanks.

2. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Moderator ,please delete this topics since no one interest in this topic ,thanks

3. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Give people time to respond before you give up on your question.

According to the time stamp on your topic, you posted it at 2:34 AM and responded at 7:22 AM.

Now I may be a vampire, but not everyone is.

As for your question, I think that (if I understand you right), Unicron would do a lot more damage to Earth than the events of the 2012 movies because he would eat the earth. I haven't seen 2012, but I'm pretty sure you can't get much worse than being consumed by a giant transformer. At the least, it would likely be equal to whatever happened in 2012.

As for Unicron in TF4, I don't know that we are even getting a 4th film. As far as I remember everyone signed up for 3 films, and beyond that is unknown. Personally I'd like to see a complete reboot in a few years instead. Not the the current films are horrible, but I don't think they've really lived up to the potential of the source material and it would do well to have some fresh minds working on it again.

4. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

thanks to the size issues of the G1 cartoon its hard to tell if Unicron would be big enough to eat earth, and unless prime got there the chance of Earth being saved is kinda slim.

5. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

It would have been bad for Earth, but at least Optimus would have lived and could have opened the Matrix himself.