what if transformers could use spiral power?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Nov 12, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

to be honest i cant even begin to imagine how awesome that would be

though it would be a damn cool way to explore the idea of multiple autobot combiner teams combining into a single near citybot scale ultra combiner warrior gurren lagann style

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Yo dawg, we heard you like combiners, so we put combiners in your combiner so you can combine while you combine.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have no idea what spiral power is.

4. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    that only barely worked in Gravion Zwei ... and even then it seemed like a forced ending ... however I too would like 2 giant mech standing outside my day of major life changing event, whatever/whenever it may be.

but back to point. in this case no. simply becuase the mash of colors, and vehicles, would be atrocious to look at.

5. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    I've only seen a small part of "Gurren Lagan", but it seems that the head of a robot drills itself into selected mech. After that they combiner, and somehow, the drill head make the mech stronger when they do said combination. That is what I gathered however, I'm not sure if that is actually how it works.

6. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Spiral Power" is the name that Gurren Lagann gave to Burning Justice, the wellspring of "fighting spirit" energy that makes Shonen anime heroes get randomly stronger at excessively dramatic plot-based moments.

So in answer to the OP's question - Cybertron/Galaxy Force would happen.

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

combiners mergin with other combiners to become a larger more powerful ultrea combiner is one thing and would be beyond awesome in itself

seeing multiple combiner teams combine with a citybot in battlebot mode would be beyond 11 and then some

hell why not have any number of transformers be able to combine using burning justice guts and will power to make the impossible possible when none of them posess the ability to unite and combine to begin with?

8. Ironhidebot

Ironhidebot Wrecker

it seems like it adds too much complexity to the series...but it sounds interesting

9. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    you mean, like G1 metroplex/trypticon?

10. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I only just got to the point in Gurren Lagann where they actually explained Spiral Power (kinda), but wouldn't it be impossible for TFs to use it? After all, TFs are mechanical and don't have
    helical DNA...or DNA
    at all, for that matter.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  11. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Send in Twin Twist and Nosecone! They'll try their darndest! :rolleyes: 

12. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

all living cybertronians have some kind of CNA equivalent to DNA in their genetic celluler make up

assuming that cybertron could posess a origin of it actually existing and originating in a spiral galaxy it would be possible for the cybertronians to over time come to possess the ability to channel spiral power

as for the whole bit about combiner teams merging with citybots im thinking technobots doubling as enhanced weapon systems for the citybots robot and battle station mode to give it a greater overall range of firepower and in robot mode a greater degree of endurance and faster then normal reflexes

in the case of the protectobots they would combine with the city bot to enhance its over all healing regenerative abilities in robot mode and also in city mode make the whole cityform one mega huge hospital emergency repair bay

while the airealbots would provide the normally ground based metroplex with long range flgiht capabilities and also enhanced speed as wellas also providing him with a sharper mind when it comes to strategy in addition to also provideing him with the ability to channel electrical charges out of the very atmosphere itself to power either himself or his more energy consumptive weaponry so that he can operate for extended periods of time without having to rely solely on energon as a power source at the time

basicly take the special abilities of the combiner team members and amp it up some in transfering that ability to the citybot itself when the combienr team has merged with the city bot

13. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

between nosecone and twintwist which one would be kamina then?

my moneys on twintwist for this one

and nose cone for simon lol

14. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't forget their minicon, Drill Bit. Even look at his tfwiki page.

15. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You seem to have put an inordinate amount of thought into this.

I will consider your suggestion as a point...to ponder *withdraws cloak and dissapears into a mist*

16. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Behold, the face of Asperger's

:lol 

17. boxorak

boxorak Lovable Noob

If TF's could use Spiral Power, then every Transformer carrying a drill would be contractually obligated to shout "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?" at least ten times a day.

18. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

LMAO thats too funny man

and rightously so

19. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

GZ:

Any Transformer with a mini-con hardpoint can be Spiral-powered! :) 

If all Transformers did the Gurren Lagann thing, I'd expect their world to be something like Animated, and something like Stonecrusher's Nexus comic.

And with drills. Lots and lots of drills.

20. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Spiral power is basically the ability to go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb.

If you think about it, the answer is Alternity. The Alternity have that similar level of "beyond impossible" power. If anything, the Alternity are more like the weaponized spiral power shown in the Lord Genome Parallel Works video than anything seen in the series.