what if theories

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Rumble02, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

If jazz had shown up first to help sam out who would have won between him and bumblebee?

how would it have gone if megs hadnt been frozen?

What about if bonecrusher didnt go for prime but instead went to the city and headed for ratchet? any other scenerios you have thought about?

2. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    who would have won between jazz and bumblebee? or bumblebee and megs?

3. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Well Megs already did a number on BB, and if you take the Prequel comics into account (and I do) the only reason Megs didn't kill BB was because he was too focused on the AllSpark.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    If Megs wasn't frozen then there would be no movie, he would've gotten the Allspark at the get go.

5. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

Well, for one thing the songs on the radio would be, respectively, "Move, B****!", and "Smack that ***!" instead of "Drive" and "Sexual Healing."

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

The only "what if" I can think of at the moment is... what if Optimus Prime and crew were already on Earth at the time Blackout attacked Qatar. Dude... that would have made the beginning of the movie REALLY exciting!

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    My "what if" would be what if Ironhide wouldve been the one to fight Megatron instead of Jazz?

What if Blackout with his blades wouldve fought Ratchet with his saw?

8. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Clipped helicopter blades?

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

At least Ironhide wouldn't be torn into two so easily as Jazz...

10. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Would Jazz been able to handle Barricade as easily as BB did?

11. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Jazz's shield/gattling gun should end the battle real quick against Barricade who seems to be all melee.

12. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Jazz was supposed to be Prime's second in command and as such an excellent warrior. If it was him going against Barricade I'm sure he would have taken him down much easier, much quicker and much more permanently. Though Jazz being on earth first would defeat the purpose of BB's function, that being the scout/spy of the team.

As for if Ironhide went against Megs, I could only assume the same exact outcome, Megs making quick work of his opponent. The only one who stood a chance against Megs is Prime, and even he struggled. Jazz going one on one with him was supposed to show off Jazz's bravery, for distracting Megs from the rest of the battle on his own, and his combat skills...which were sadly lacking in that fight by comparison.

13. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    My what if is when prime said he was gonna sacrafice himself with the allspark who whould he choosen too be future leader for me probly either ratchet or ironhide jazz I don't think is leader material

14. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Prime didnt really stand a chance of destroying him. He even accepted there was a pretty high chance he wouldnt survive the battle.
    Megatron was slapping Prime around and Prime couldnt do a thing to stop him.
    New Megatron is one hell of a strong fighter.

15. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

I disagree about Jazz not being leader material. He seemed to be a good leader for the brief second in the field where he told everyone to fall back away from Megatron.

People seem to only think of Jazz as being the "jive talkin" autobot who likes to go out clubbing but Jazz is one of the more versatile minds not only socially but also militarily. It's one of the reasons Prime trusts him as second in command.

Also, just because you are the biggest bot does not automatically qualify you to be leader material.

Just my two galactic creds.

16. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    hmmm...i suspect that jazz would have kicked the piss out of barricade, as he has a gun and he moves much more quickly. i think that ironhide would have lost to megs, but he would have done a number on him for sure. megs is raw power, whereas ironhide is a seasoned warrior. if it had been prime + ironhide vs megs it would have been a piece of cake. if ratchet fought blackout...ratchet would probably win, he's smaller and would probably get in close and slice up blackout's limbs. if prime actually HAD fought barricade, the fight would have lasted about two seconds. you saw how badass he was lookin' after beat up bonecrusher.

thats what i think for your fight questions.

17. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    I'm wondering how effective Blackout's weapons would be on the Autobots, seeing as it practically incinerated everything in its path during his attack on Qatar.

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I think that Jazz would make a great leader, if he ever had that obligation. As it is, even if Prime did sacrifice himself, Jazz had already died, so, the Autobots wouldn't really need to worry about wether or not Jazz would make a good leader or not. I think that Ironhide would be the next in line to lead the Autobots, who would honestly make a great leader. A little trigger happy, but, he would get the job done :thumb .

19. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    My what if is more like a why didn't it? Prime has always been the lesser of the two leaders in just about every way, his greatest strength is always touted as his Mental strengths, courage and TEAMWORK. When he fought Megs, where was everybody? I know where they were in the movie, I mean where were they in the 'what if' sense. I think that is the only way they could've taken out Megs. In every other winning battle there was teamwork. Ironhide & Ratchet vs. SS=jet takeoff. Brawl & Blackout got the business end of just about everything..bot, sabot, missile. I wonder how it would have played out if they could've regrouped somehow and really fought as a team, with Prime directing the show.. man that would make for a cool ending battle.

20. starscream.pt

starscream.pt Well-Known Member

what if they had not forgotten about barricade in the chase?