what if the fallen......

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by blanford, May 1, 2009.

1. blanford

blanford Active Member

was brought back by the humans and autobots.....i know the story behind him and all that jazz but why does he just appear and then take off again w/o causing any havoc in the trailer?????i know its just one part and rather brief but i sometimes think there is a twist just waiting to pop out somewhere.....think about it.....the decepticons, devy,the fallen,the decepticons from the first movie brought back.....aint it a little much for the autobots?afterall bay did change things from what we grew up with in the first movie which i have no problem with but was just thinking what if.

2. Soundwaave

Soundwaave Banned

Because he's pretty much the main character and they wont show him in the trailer doing any cool explosions and stuff...

Thats what they are trying to do...Get us excited and posting threads like these...Nice theory tho

3. blanford

blanford Active Member

ya i agree with ya there just thinking the possibility.:) 

4. Soundwaave

Soundwaave Banned

Yea its a good theory but we're gonna have to wait till the movie releases 'cause thats the final trailer :) 

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    since the Cons do seem busy reviving Megs and whatnot, i wouldnt be surprised if the Autobots accidentally released The Fallen while trying to figure out what Sam was seeing, i can totally see the Autotbots fighting off the Cons and their own monstrosity-and i bet Prime would be POed that his own kind unleashed an unstoppable evil with Decepticon activity on the rise.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    It looked like the are he was teleporting to was only inhabited by humans.

Tell me, why should robot Statan concern himself with puny, insignificant creatures? They aren't worth his time.