What if the Autobots aren't under a single chain of command

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RedWolf, Jan 18, 2011.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

In the first and second movie the Autobots are clearly under the command of Optimus Prime. On one side we have Sentinel Prime and his likely Euro comrades the Mercedes Benz and Ferrari Italia, another likely separate group are the Wreckers.

So two or three Autobot groups. The chain of command was Optimus himself in the previous movies. Now with an older Prime how would the chain of command work?

2. fisch

fisch In a room...WITH A MOOSE!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont see it as an issue. Usually when a new unit comes to assist in a theater of battle, the current commander remains in control. I could see these potential other sub units of autobots being sent on special asssignments during the battle but it will ultimately become a colaborative autobot force attacking as 1 group.

3. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    i would actually love if this is how it was!! id give some props to bay and the team of writers if they were that creative to explain why some of these bots have these accents and are the cars that they are.
    The wreckers almost would be a SWAT type team or SEALS
    and then the EURO bots would be like a NATO task force almost i kinda like it.

4. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Actually, on the accent thing, is pretty easy to explain due the magnificent explanation that the movie gave for "Alien robots who speak english": They learn to speak english [and all other languages, judging by the fact that Optimus said "All earth languages" and not just english on the first film] by the internet, they may have "downloaded" english from a font with an accent, for example [like learning english from a British Online Professor or some stuff like that].

Or even: some robots may have learned other languages more easily, like, let's say, Italian, so when switch to english they have difficulty to say certain words "right" because they had the habit of saying italian words [thus gaining an italian accent].

And a third explanation: They just think it's cool.

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Jazz is a good example of this.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I like the way you think. :thumb