What if: Robot Points for TFP FE figures.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shockblaster, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Shockblaster

Shockblaster likes Kate Upton

Just browsing TF Wiki for random stuff for reading then I came across the entry for Robot Points.
    I was wondering if Hasbro can implement this during the later waves of Transformers Prime figures, in my opinion its a good idea, so that we can get all the FE figures.

P.S. this is my first time to make a thread, so please excuse any mistakes I may have made.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Only thing that sucks is that there are too many people out there who would jack the points. When GI Joe had the Mail-in Doc offer, I was buying Joes for my cousin, and if you didn't get the packages straight off the trucks, someone likely had jacked the sticker already. I could only imagine if 1st Edition Vehicon was the offer figure, every package would be opened/cut/whatever it would take to remove the robot points.

3. conan123us

conan123us Well-Known Member

StarWars toys always seem to have some kind of promo going on like that why cant transformers?

4. conan123us

Insted of points make it the whole proof of purchace.

5. Shockblaster

Shockblaster likes Kate Upton

I guess they could make them as cut-outs again, so that they'll be much easier to spot if the points are gone or not. And also they could offer the entire FE line in a catalog as well.

6. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

what did they do for the mail-away ravage for the second movie? Just do that again.

7. conan123us

It would be cool if it was the FE Prime figures but any repaint exclusive whould be great.

8. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I think it would need to have already been implemented in order to work. Since robot points are not on the rid packages we can't have a mail away for the FE primes.

9. barrelks

News Credits:
    Yea, POP and original receipt would be the best option. If they are cut outs, a-holes would either rip them out or cut them in store, and they may even do that with POPs if you don't need an original receipt. I know right now we are going through a big repack and return issue at three of the Ross's in my area. There is no such thing as rock bottom when you are dealing with scumbags.

10. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I think there was a problem like that with that booklet you had to have to mail away for the Ravage in the NEST subline mail a way. the set that it came with was often returned withe book missing

11. barrelks

News Credits:
    Yup, and that figure was a turd (IMO). Can you imagine if it was actually a good figure? But I guess the original receipt and POP would solve some of those problems, or atleast lesson them. That reminds me, I have to dig up my Ravage and hauk it one of these days.