What If PCC Went Mainstream?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JimTheJIRRMan, Feb 20, 2012.

1. JimTheJIRRMan

JimTheJIRRMan Ensign

News Credits:
    I only have a few PCC sets, but i actually kinda like them. What if Power Core Combiners went mainstream and got their own fiction? Who would be the main characters? What kind of teams would Optimus, Megatron, and company have? What existing characters in the line would you like to see make the cartoon? What wold the story be about?

2. JimTheJIRRMan

JimTheJIRRMan Ensign

News Credits:
    Personally, i think optimus would have a team of rescue vehicles, such as police cars and service vehicles, while megaton would have a team of cybertronian vehicle drones. I personally would like to see Stakeout with the protectobots on the fiction.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Grimstone leads the Autobots group and Bombshock leads the Decepticons group.

4. JimTheJIRRMan

JimTheJIRRMan Ensign

News Credits:
    yessssssss

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I'm pretty sure the intention was that the PCC system was, somehow, an offshoot technology based off of how the Twins from ROTF combined into an ice cream truck. Of course, the only official connection actually linking PCC to the movies is Icepick, whose HA bio explicitly states he had a PCC team...despite the fact the figure never actually having a PCC limb team.

6. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Icepick would be a Hannibal Lecter-ey second in command with snow vehicle drones.

7. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Going by rank stat the Aerialbot Commander or the helicopter lead the Autobots (tied for top), and the helicopter leads the Decepticons (top rank).

8. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I was thinking of a new line, where the combiners are more "standard", and it actually continues off of PCC.

There would be multiple "scales" of combiner.

Bronze. Consists of Legion Limbs and Commander Torsos. Some Commanders would in fact have two robots that form a torso. Commanders include translucent weapons. Legions are never torsos.

Silver. Consists of Commander Limbs and Deluxe Torsos. Some Deluxes, just like Commanders, may be two smaller robots that form a torso. Deluxes include translucent weapons.

Gold. Consists of Deluxe Limbs and Voyager Torsos. Some Voyagers may be two smaller robots that form a Torso. Voyagers do not form limbs.

9. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I'd imagine it'd be a bit like Rescue Robots where it all takes place "off screen" of another continuity -- except the exact continuity would be left vague enough for you to decide for yourself. That's pretty much what PCCs were doing already, anyways.

While the timing implies he's the PCC one, the bio leaves it possible he's actually the G1 Pretender Monster Icepick.