What if Masterforce was continued

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rabid Robot, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I know victory continued masterforce and then zone after that but I want to see the characters from masterforce in their own show again now that they were separated from the humans.

I personally didn't like the idea of the kids in the show becoming headmasters, but the idea of the transectors themselves as normal transformers was awesome. So when I watched the final episode of masterforce and everyone flew away into space as real robots I was hoping victory would show some more of cab and the rest and make them characters again. If the show was continued with a story of the headmaster, the pretenders and the rest of the masterforce guys, and the characters form victory, and it took place in space, away from the humans, then I think that would be awesome. How about you?

2. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pretty good idea

But I have a question would you like them to keep the Headmaster/powermaster gimmick but without the humans more akin to what we saw in the Headmaster series or would you like them to redesign all the characters so that the heads/engines are non removable?

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    As much as I love the characters in Masterforce, I feel like they lose a lot of their uniqueness as full-bodied Transformers than as Transtectors for humans using their Masterforce to transform. Ginrai got a continuation in Victory, and it ended up with him basically becoming Victory Leo, right?

I always looked at the final statement of Masterforce, where the now-independent Transtectors leaving earth to rejoin the war in space as meaning that cybertronians, for all their power and ability to change shape, were not able to change as individuals and break the cycle their species was stuck in, whereas the humans were able to learn, realise the impact of their actions, and decide to take a different path (or strip themselves of their humanity and suffer the consequences). Maybe the Masterforce characters could add something more to a story if they'd retained some of that opportunity for growth, but just as they are, I don't see that they'd bring anything amazing or special that other cybertronian characters (or new characters) couldn't.

4. Dropkick

Dropkick Doktor

:popcorn 
    I'd like to see where this goes.
    I liked the characters, but the show ended off on a good note.

5. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

How about a story in which where we found out that either the Transformers or the humans could really live without their counterparts, that they started slowly dying the longer they were without each other and have to find a way to re-join

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    That could work too, though I can't say I'm especially fond of it. I really liked the idea of the real power of Masterforce being that it could give life to "incomplete" or "non-living" Transformers, in a complete way. It would be plausible for the effect to be incomplete, or to come with a price to the human "batteries", however.

7. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thats a good question. I guess I would keep the headmaster powermaster thing going because that is one of the things that makes the headmaster unique

8. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yea he did. I was shocked to see him die and when I realized he was coming back, i didn't know how i felt about it untill the episode where he had to decide whether to kill leozack or save the kid(forget his name). Although if the masterforce show was continued I dont know if the Victory leo thing would work out with everyone else who already knew him well as their commander and god ginrai.