what if devastator was.....

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bignick1693, Apr 26, 2010.

1. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    made from the construction vehicles on avatar? he would make rotf devy look like wheelie.

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

lol ya know, I saw that movie the other night and I thought the same thing! The average bulldozer on Pandora is the size of a super-shovel here. How about that strip-minining machine they had? That thing was like bigger than the White House!

~Z

3. tf7

tf7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :drool:  I'd like to see a kitbash outta that!

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i have absolutely ZERO desire to see that movie...I don't know why that is....and it's the biggest movie ever....

5. Prime Killer

Prime Killer Omega Class

The CGI is top notch but Avatar is just a mediocre movie without it. I recommend seeing it in theaters just for the 3D, otherwise, rental.

6. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    that would be very interesting...

7. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I kinda-sorta wanted to see it. Then I did, and I was like "Wow."

Personally I liked the Shamanism of the Pandora natives. Then again unlike a lot of people my believes are somewhat similar being Native American. I didn't have any problems following the plot lines, nor did I find any real issues with it. There were blue giant half-clad nekked women, kick-ass six-legged creatures, as many explosions as a Michael Bay film, some of the nicest vehicle designs, and some of the best CGI effects I've ever seen. I'm disappointed I only saw it in HD - 3D iMax must've been the SHIT!

Yeah dude. That would be effing sweet. We need specs on the vehicles first, though. Did they even make any toys of the background vehicles?

~Z

8. Prime Killer

Prime Killer Omega Class

I feel you on the overall message but like a lot of movies, I just felt the story took a back seat to the special effects.

As far as IMAX goes, I only saw the 3D presentation on a normal screen but it was the best 3D effects I've seen yet. Star Trek is the only movie I've had the opportunity to watch on IMAX and I can't wait to see a proper 3D rendered movie on it. Perhapes Tron: Legacy will suffice.

Not to stray to far off topic but considering Avatar vehicles for transformer alts I think this one would make a good combaticon vehicle (this thing is just a beast).

[​IMG]