What if Constructicons join Autobot in The Core,will Omega Supreme forgive them?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Sep 14, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello,i have a question to ask,in the G1 episode The Core ,Whelljack and Chip Chase use dominator discs to control Constructicons after they form Devastator and obey the Autobot.
    What if this plan was success or Devastator finally join the Autobot after Chip Chase advise him and he promise fight Megatron until the end at the end of episode ,will Omega Supreme forgive the Constructicons and be buddy again?
    What if Omega Supreme refuse to accept Constructicons as member as Autobot?will Optimus sent Metroplex to get rid of Omega since Constructicons are useful for Autobot cause?

I think if Omega forgive them and Constructicon issue a apology it will be happy ending for both of them,however if Omega refuse i think Optimus will get rid of Omega since Constructicons are master builder .
    Thanks.

2. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    I dunno, maybe you should give us your opinion to your own question.

3. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

He's trying to say would Omega Supreme forgive The Constructicons if they joined The Autobots

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    We know, but he continuously posts mostly pointless hypothetical questions that require far too much logic than an 80's cartoon can come close to comprehending/providing.

5. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    And never replies back to

6. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I agree I am having hard time understand what's he wrote

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'm starting to wish someone would just ban him for wasting time and forum space.

8. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    i think his english isnt very good. and they mod may not want to discriminate.

well, omega supreme could very well forgive them. but the issue here isnt they didnt swap sides by choice they were "forced" to. the plan of which was more decepticon than autobot IMO. but that made it more interesting i guess.

and no optimus prime wouldnt likely send 1 of his troops to kill another. if anything he'd pare omega supreme with the contructicons alot to help re-establish trust becuase thats the type of leader he was.

hope that answers question!

9. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

I think you mean:

I think his English skills aren't very good, and the mods may not want to seem to discriminate against him.

Because, you know, when you're making fun of other people's English, you should at least capitalize your words, at a minimum.

10. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Personally, I never really thought of Omega Supreme as being a sentient being (even though he obviously was). I've really always thought of him as just a big walking/talking space shuttle. So I never really cared what he thinks.

11. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Omega Supreme, for all his cold logic, is actually really sensitive inside. He'd hold a grudge forever. Smarmy comments in the autobot lunchroom, not letting devastator come to his birthday party, not sharing his hot dog at the annual cybertronian bbq...

12. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Yeah, Devestator started hanging out with the "cool kids." So Omega Supreme was left to play with the loser kids.

13. TF14

TF14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt Optimus would send Metroplex or anybody else for that matter to get rid of Omega Supreme he'd probably just send either Devastator or Omega back to Cybertron so they wouldn't have to work together

14. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    If we go by the Constructicons's origin in "The Secret of Omega Surpreme", then it would be more like the Autobots undoing the brainwashing that Megatron did, right?

15. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Nope.

OMEGA SMASH PUNY DEVASTATOR!!!!

16. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    i wasnt criticising(sp?) i merely saw what country he was from. thats all.

alsom yeah omega WAS taller than devastator wasnt he?

17. perceptor_mc

perceptor_mc Well-Known Member

Charming! :D  Sure he doesn't care what you think! I love Omega Supreme! He's so dry. How can you not care about a guy who says "Sarcasm not appreciated" while balancing on a fallling cliff! He had more character than most.

18. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    What the Robosmasher does cannot be undone, its permanent. if somehow it was able to be undone and the Constructicons truly were freed from enslavement to Megatron, Omega might forgive them but it woulds take a long while.

19. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Sentient just means the entity has sensory abilities. It doesn't require emotions at all.

And his cartoon character is pretty much a classic example of shutting off their emotions and going dead inside due to their emotions getting the better of them in the past.

20. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I don't know if you remember but Hauler was a Constructicon and he joined the Autobots when the rest of the Constructicons became Decepticons, and he was seen for a short time in Episode 1 with next to Ratchet, thye say he was upgrated tp Grapple