What I would Like to see...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by nightboomfer, Aug 22, 2007.

1. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

I hope Hasbro makes this at an affordable price. Think about this: Human figures in the same basic scale as the Star Wars minifigs. They could package them either in classics Minicon style packaging for around that price range, or they could include them as pack-in figures for future Transformers. They could have two series:
    Allies Of the Autobots: Spike, Sparkplug, Chip Chase, Carly, Melissa Faireborne, Rad, Carlos, Kicker, Alexis, Buster, Daniel, powered down Ginrai, Sam and Mikaela... and maybe even Sari

Path of Darkness: Drath, Snake, Arkeville, Circuit Breaker, S7 Agents (E-hobby exclusive "Lubrication finish" agent?), comics style Zarak (OK, technically Nebulan but still)

but alas *sigh* If wishes were fishes, I would live in an aquarium.

2. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Ginrai from Masterforce? Or Hi Q?

3. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know if I would go shout out to Hasbro that they need to do this, but I think if they did I would probabaly buy a few if they were done right. Heck, one thing that they could barrow from other lines is have each human come with a piece of a Transformer and have a build-a-figure Transformer you could only get that way. That would at least probably get a lot more sales.