Digibash: What I wanted 25th Aniv. Prime to be

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Christopher-2, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Christopher-2

Christopher-2 Well-Known Member

Just New year's G1 Prime, with Henkei Prime's head. While the classic's head has it's own touches that set it appart from what we're used to seeing in cartoon Prime, I think that it is an exellent choice, and would've loved to see something like this in 25th aniv. Prime. It may be Hasbro's shot at an Encore line, but there's plenty that could've been done to make this toy the best it could be and more up to today's standards. They could've given the toy more articulation too. It would be nice to have the Ipod convoy's head, but I was more in favor of this look.

Attached Files:

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I think the henkei Prime head looks great on it, but people aren't going to get the same level of nostalgia if Hasbro/Takara re-engineered this mold. May as well call it a completely new figure.

The main issue I have is that seeing as how they seem to reissue the hell out of this mold, they could sell the damn thing at a price that isn't going to scare off casual TF fans. Some people just want a G1 Prime without having to kill their wallet.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I still can't believe how expensive that thing is going to be.

4. scarnivac

scarnivac Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'd love to see new re-engineered molds of the G1 figures! that's why I love new heads for ratchet and ironhide. and ofcourse the new bumblebee!

5. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    how can you really expect more articulation? the only point it doesnt really have is the ability to move the legs forward, and i can't see any simple change they could make to allow it. Otherwise G1
    prime is about as articulated as you can get.

6. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

If they did anything new at all, I wish they'd mod the gun so that the handle was the peg that fits into Prime's fist. It still irks me that the toy cannot hold the gun properly.