What hasn't dissapointed you?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, May 4, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I figure if there was going to be a thread about your disappointments, why not have one for the opposite reason? (I know that "Bayformers" are hated by many, so if you have something negative to say please leave that on the disappointment page or somewhere else please.) What have you loved or enjoyed about the movie films, comics, games, figures etc?

I personally love movie Sideswipe and Ironhide. Not to mention all of my movie figures. Especially Leader class Optimus Prime! :rock 

2. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Everything bar the mercedes bot's body. The head looks horrible by itself and even more so on the body. If the samurai Einstien rumours are true though; all will be forgiven :D 

3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    the Whole Franchise :D 

4. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    The designs.

5. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

Everything!!! :D  I love it all!!

6. nightdiamond

nightdiamond Well-Known Member

For the movie, I actually like Sam's parent's. They were funny.

7. dragonboy

dragonboy Banned

This

And the design of soundwave they design him so well I like his satelite mode.

8. Shockblaster

Shockblaster likes Kate Upton

Movie Shockwave, he's awesome.

9. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    A badass Sideswipe and a face-taking Optimus Prime who is a completely big guy you could always love! :D 

Toys are awsome too!

10. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Totally off topic. But how do you change the name or phrase in the bracket just below your avatar picture? Some say Autobot, some say other random things. And I never put myself as a Decepticon so I'm confused.

11. theironhulk

theironhulk Autobot Medic

News Credits:
    The hours of painstaking work that has been put into making the transformers look real. You can't be disappointed on that one. :rock 

12. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

^ This. Transformers finally in the real world. That's gotta be worth something, even to the haters!

13. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The fact Mirage will be in this. I was really shocked bay used him.

14. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Booyeah!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'm glad the Movie-verse gave us some good comics, and an amazing Leader-class Starscream.

16. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

I've always wondered this too! Also, off topic but how do I get rid of the ebay account image I have?

On topic, I'd have to say the designs are/have been amazing :) 

17. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    I like it all, except for the sometimes bad toy representation of the characters (I'm looking at you, DOTM line).

18. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    QFT

19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    There's are quite a few things I dislike about the movies, but there is also a lot that I like about it. Off the top of my head:

-I like Sam Witwicky. He's a good balance of comedy and seriousness, with only his sometimes sex-crazy attitude bringing him down. I love the way that Shia portrays him to, "NO NO NO" and all.
    -The soldiers are pretty well done characters, and Lennox could easily have been the main character instead of Sam.
    -Bumblebee and Optimus were overall done well, with only a few moments bringing them down. Their designs have been pretty solid overall as well, Bee's mouth and Optimus' flames aside.
    -Cullen's reprisal of Optimus. The return of a legend, and hearing his voice in theaters will send chills down your spine. Not to mention that to this day it remains the one thing that almost all fans united on.
    -The movie toyline. My favorite TF line, with a wide range of characters and
    -The action. Some dragged on, others were zoomed in too much, but there were some really fantastic ones. Blackout's base attack still gives me chills, Bonecrusher versus Optimus was short but sweet, Bumblebee's charge against Brawl had some good tension, the opening battle for ROTF, Ravage's infiltration (shame it was cut short), the forest battle was fantastic...Bumblebee versus Barricade would have been in this list as well, but we all know how that ended up. :( 
    -The movie comics, with exception of Tales of the Fallen and Nefarious. Reign of Starscream especially was fantastic and really sold me on...
    -Starscream. Traditionally not exactly a good Screamer design, but still an awesome design that really comes to life when in motion and has something very predatory about it. Should there ever be a reboot, then I hope that they take this design and improve on it, instead of completely starting from scratch. I love his voice too (Adler FTW), and his personality is fantastic (if you ignore how ROTF portrayed him). Until TF Prime came along, he was my favorite Starscream.
    -Megatron. His portrayal has been a bit iffy, which is a real shame because other then that, he's great! I love his voice, his head (very expressive), and his designs, even his TF1 form. Though the ROTF and DOTM bodies blow that one out of the water.
    -Soundwave. Even with his small role, he was awesome in RotF, and hopefully we'll see much more of him in DOTM.
    -The comedy relief that worked, really worked. Frenzy, Wheelie (though not when he humped Mikaela), the Twins when they were still an icrecream truck, the Doctor...Those were good moments.
    -Autobot arrival. 'Nuff said!
    -The designs. Sure, some of them are a bit too messy, vary too much from established characters or don't have enough recognizable vehicle parts. But most of them still look absolutely fantastic, and the ones that are good, are really good. For me, Jazz, Bumblebee (especially the old Camaro form), Ratchet, Optimus, Barricade, Blackout, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Sideswipe, Jolt, Scrapper, TF2 and TF3 Megatron, Ravage, Sentinel all stand out. The games also had some great designs, especially in the ROTF game.
    -The CGI has overall been pretty damn solid.
    -The music. Without a doubt the best thing to come out of the movies. Some fantastic scenes.
    -Devastator may have been mishandled and he may have a messy design, but damn that combination sequence was awesome.
    -It made me meet some new people online, who I've become great friends with. It's also a blast to see them with my RL friends.
    -The peeks we got at the production process of the movies. Bay talking about the way he films things, the ton of concept art that has been shown and put online...It's always a blast!
    -Trailer release days will never get old and always leave me with chills.

If I can think of more I'll post again later. :lol 

20. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nachtsider said something positive about the Movie-verse, I am in shock.

Anyways, I like the figures and designs.