"What Happens Next?" Season 4 Round Robin

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Beastbot X, May 24, 2009.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    As the bots sped down the energon passage, Hot shot was waking up in the medical bay. Red Alert stood over him with her normal arm in a sling and the other still operating on herself. "Oh you're awake," Red Alert said bluntly.

Hotshot sat up with a start. "Where's Rodimus, and Brawn, and Ironhide?!" Red Alert pushed him back down with her medical arm.

"They're stuck underground. I managed to bring you back here with Hound and Blaster's help. They navigated me back here." Red Alert sat down across the room and tapped a few buttons on a console. "Hound? Hot Shot's up."

Hound nodded on the screen. "Good I need both of you to come to the communications room immeadiately. We've picked up Rodimus and he's with the earth crew." Red Alert nodded and switched off the screen.

"Let's go," Hot Shot got up and tried moving his arms. His right one rose fine, but his left one hung limp at his side. He wiggled it around and grinned, "Neat, my arm's a flail." Red Alert shook her head and they made their way to communications.

2. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Rodimus clicked on his com again. "Any word from Brawn and Ironhide yet?"

"No." Blaster said. "But we've picked up an odd signal from the... Hot Shot says 'hi, my arm is a flail (8D)'... tunnel. It's near the end, so if you find something totally insane you can just run your little chassis out."

"Thanks, man." Rodimus rolls his optics. "Do you have any idea what it is? Or if it's hostile?"

Bulkhead points, his eyes wide, while Jetstorm frantically pulls the brake again. "I think it's hostile."

3. megatronski

megatronski Flamewar's strongest soldier

News Credits:
    Meanwhile, on nebulos, megatron and the othe decepticons get out of the crashlanded ship. Megatrons says "This planet is strangely, Fammiliar!" "Decepticons. stay with the ship. I have an old Friend to visit.

Megatron walks into the forest of nebulos, slashing the vines and trees in his way with his sword. He comes into a clearing, and right in front of him, is a gigantic temple. He goes up to the temple door and puts in thousands of numbers on a keypad. then the door slowly opens.
    megatron walks in, and then he says, "Master, are you alive?" and then an quiet misty voice says "Yes"
    then right in front megatron, a transformer magically appears. megatron then says,"Lets go to my ship so we can exact our revenge." Then, Now at the top of megatron lungs,
    he shouts,"All Hail The Fallen!"

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As Megatron and the Fallen turn to leave, a blue sphere of energy suddenly appears in front of them. Moments later, Soundwave, Laserbeak, and Ratbat jump out, followed soon afterwards by Dirt Boss, Mixmaster, Hook, and finally Scrapper right before the sphere shrinks back into nothingness.
    "Mixmaster, Scrapper? Soundwave?! What are you doing here?" Megatron asked, uncharacteristically caught completely off-guard. "And who are these 'bots with you?"
    "These are my drones Laserbeak and Ratbat," Soundwave replied, "And these are--"
    "Yeah yeah yeah, greetin's later!" Dirt Boss interrupted. "Why are we in this temple-dealie? And where the heck are we?"
    "We are on the planet Nebulos," Soundwave said in his usual monotone reply. "This is the spot where the one known as Liege Maximo resides."
    "Liege Maximo was my old name... my old, Autobot name," the Fallen whispered, his tone sounding ancient, with an audible grinding and cracking of gears coming from his semi-corporeal form. "I prefer to be called the Fallen now."
    "Heh, someone's an emo," Scrapper commented.
    "This 'emo' is who helped start the Great War in the first place," Megatron replied. "But regardless, he may be able to help us wipe out the Autobots once and for all. If I only I had known where the Fallen had been earlier... but that story is for another time. Constructicons, Soundwave-- follow us. It will take a while, but our crashed ship will become flightworthy soon enough, with Swindle's... ugh... help, and the Autobots will feel our wrath once more!"
    "This is all a wee bit much to take in," Hook said, scratching his head as he followed the others out of the temple. "I just came online a few cycles ago, y'know."

5. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    As the pod slowly came to a stop the thing at in front of them stirred a bit then stopped moving. Sentinel pushed Rodimus into the tunnel, "Go check it out, rookie." Rodimus turned on him, "You do not order me around, you fake magnus, and I am not a rookie."

The two stared daggers at each other ready for a fist fight. Optimus pushed his way past Sentinel and got in between them. "Stop it, stop it! Rodimus and I will both go." Sentinel nodded and sat back down in the pod waiting for their return. As Optimus and Rodimus passed the front pod, Jetstorm hopped out, "I come too, yes?" Optimus shook his head, "You have to stay here in case we need a quick getaway. You're the one who knows the controls." Jestorm nodded and got back inside.

Rodimus looked at Optimus. "Are you ready?" Optimus nodded and the two leaders started towards the giant thing. Optimus turned on his headlights from his vehicle mode and shined them on the thing. It was grey and huge. It pulsed with stored energy. The lights fell upon an autobot symbol on a yellow section of the mass. "It's a 'bot?" Rodimus stared confusedly at Optimus.

The Primes got closer. The thing stirred and the autobot symbol rose into the air. The head was almostas big as them as it stretched to the top of the passage and looked down at the pair. "I am Paddles, defender of energon transport tunnel 554!" it announced in a tremendous voice.

6. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At Mcaddams Old Oil House......
    Cups of oils taken from different parts of the galaxy now lay scattered on the floors. Ratchet looked up at the upper floors of Mcaddam’s which had been abandoned. All the lights of the building had already shattered from the terrible quake.
    He hears the static from the comm of an unconscious autotrooper sputter in the background.
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
    Ratchet looked at the burning city through the window, closed his eyes and thought of the war so many stellar cycles ago. He hoped he would never see the image of burning cities again but now he sees that his nightmare returned far worse than he could’ve imagined. He could see that the damage from the Decepticon attack was even greater now than the previous great war. The Decepticons left nothing to chance and obliterated homes, apartments, buildings, factories. What they couldn’t enter they levelled to the ground. If they successfully enter a building they destroy the residents. Ratchet could see bodies of autobots being hurled down from skyscrapers. He hoped they wouldn’t turn their eyes to their tavern.
    He wasn’t able to catch up with others and prayed for their safety, Prime, Bumblebee, Bulkhead and Sari. He heard from some of the autobots fleeing from the area that they were buried by collapsing buildings due to a large explosion caused by the technorganic, that they were offline.“NO! This can’t be... This can’t be what happened!” His eyes shut for a moment. “I should’ve been there, I should’ve been with them to the end”.
    He looked down at the many autobots that surrounded him. Their eyes were open as if in semi statis and moaning. He could see hubcap, several autotroopers, Powerglide , Kup and dozens of other autobots on the floors, metal beds and leaning on the walls. All needed his help, all injured. Their bodies were charred from the flame that now bathed the entire city with its light. Some had lost servos and sensors to the explosions. Ratchet had been working tirelessly to try to give medical attention to as many as he can, trying to save lives. The endless task began to take their toll on his aching servos, but he focused himself. He remembered the allspark key. For a short time he felt his usefulness had been taken away by it. But as he worked endlessly patching up bots he began to realize that he wanted to surpass the key. He began to see that its short existence was more a challenge rather than an obstacle. Maybe it was a sign from some unknown power that he had to work harder.

Ratchets sensors then fell to those he couldn’t save. He had pushed them away to the farther portion of the room. “If only I had been a better medic...”
    Ratchet himself was not left unscathed. Most of his plating had been scratched and bent. His arms had plating chipped off from lifting away debris, shrapnel from the bots and carrying them all the way back to where they are now.
    He pushed away the memories and the pressure that was overcoming his processor, he had to return to work. His tired servos once again and turns on his welding machine, but then the autotrooper’s comlink suddenly sputters to life.
    IS ANYONE THERE. MAGNUS, ALPHA TRION, COUNCIL WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE CAN NO LONGER HOLD OFF THE DECEPTICONS, THEY’RE BOMBING CRYSTAL CITY TO GROUND!
    Then the voice of another autobot comes in....

ELITE GUARD, THIS IS SKY GARRY FROM THE CITY OF LACON! WE REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE! THEY’VE PENETRATED THE METROPLEX! ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT IS PREVENTING OUR FORCES FROM REGROUPING! WE REQUEST BACKUP!
    The voices just keep on coming from different locations all around cybertron. From different cities and provinces.
    MAYDAY! THIS IS THE CITY OF GYGAX! WE’RE UNDER ATTACK. MAYDAY!
    THIS IS CYBER CITY WE REQUEST BACKUP!
    THIS IS CYBERTROPOLIS.. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! THE DECAGON HAS BEEN INFILTRATED!
    ELITE GUARD ! THE CITY OF KAON HAS BEEN CAPTURED! THEY’RE THROWING CITIZENS INTO SMELTING POOLS! BZT!
    THE TOWER OF PION HAS COLLAPSED. PRIMUS NO! THE TOWER OF PION HAS COLLAPSED!
    THIS IS THE HIGH COUNCIL PAVILLIONS! THE DECEPTICONS ARE HUNTING DOWN COUNCIL MEMBERS.... WE REQUEST HELP!
    THIS IS HIVE CITY! SOME KIND OF STRANGE WARSHIP IS DESCENDING FROM THE SKY! No.....SHARKICONS ARE ATTACKING! SHARKTICONS ARE ATTACKING!
    THIS IS THE CITY OF POLYHEX.... We’ve been trying to contact the council many cycles ago. I REPEAT DECEPTICONS ARE ATTACKING! WE.......
    THIS IS PROTIHEX CITY! OUR FORCES ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES. WE NEED HELP! I REPEAT. WE NEED HELP!
    THIS IS SIMFUR! Were THE SLAG IS THE MAGNUS! WHY ISN’T HE HELPING......
    THIS IS TIGER PAX! DECEPTICONS HAVE SURROUNDED THE CITY! WE ARE EXPERIENCING HEAVY ARTILLERY FIRE! I REPEAT, HEAVY ARTILLERY FIRE! BaaaAAAANG!
    THIS IS THE CITY STATE OF YUSS. TOO MANY CASUALTIES. ALL MILITARY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED... we have no choice but to surrender...
    WE ARE UNDER ATTACK. THIS IS SIMFUR BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!
    “It seems the cons have just destroyed the communication lines. What do we do now? Everyone is gone!”
    “Not everyone is gone Ratchet......”
    Ratchet could see Botanica sitting up from her metal bed at the corner of the room. Her head leaning on the wall next to her. Her optical sensors couldn’t seem to focus. She was cradling a puncture wound to her chest caused by shrapnel that almost penetrated her spark chamber.
    “What do you mean?” Ratchet asked...
    Botanica: “Your friends are alive Ratchet... I was close by trying to get to them when the explosion occurred. The explosion caused the ground beneath them to collapse and them to fall into the chasm below. I’ve gathered much data on Cybertron and I believe they’ve descended into a series of tunnels below the city; tunnels that connect most if not all major cities all over Cybertron. Its a labyrinth down there a place where we can hide. It won’t be long before the Decepticons find this area. “
    Ratchet felt an ounce of hope trickle into his spark.
    Ratchet: “You’re saying we should try to escape underground as well?”

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  7. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Kup sat up listening with his old sound receptors. He wondered where Maccadams was, the coot was older than he was and twice as cranky most of the time. As Kup listened intently the other injured bots around the room began to prop them selves up against things to listen to Botanica and Ratchet talk.

"If we escape to the underground we can make it to Ultra Magnus. And if there are any other medics we can repair to a point where he'll be able to help." Ratchet said as he walked over to the autotrooper. His comlink had been damaged by outside debris falling on him so Ratchet fiddeled for a second then sent out a faint untraceable singal to Autobot comlinks all over the universe

"Attention all Autobots. Heavy casualties are being taken all over Cybertron and most likely the galaxy. We must be strong, we must stay in contact, and most of all we must stay safe. Find places to hide, everyone. I will make contact again soon, good luck Autobots and may the Allspark guide you."

"Was that Ratchet?" Arcee asked worriedly.

"Yes I believe it was," As the transmission ended Isaac Sumdac raised his arms in triumph. He had gone with Fanzone, Wreckgar, and Arcee to the police station to try and use a long wave radio scanner to pick up comlink signals. For some reason Wreckgar had mentioned something about using a UHF signals being similar to comlinks for transport and it seemed incredulous until Sumdac actually figured out thaat they were entirely similar.

"Not only that but I believe we can piggyback the signal to Cybertron. Yes! I locked onto Ratchet's com signal!" As Sumdac exclaimed in triumph the Space Bridge opened for them to enter. As it did the ground began to shake. "Aw what now?!" Fanzone shouted over the rumbling. Outside on the street Wreckgar could see the Dinobots rumbling towards them at high speed. "Me Grimlock bored! Want to travel to new place!" They charged through the small group as Arcee picked up Sumdac and Fanzone, "Time to dare to be-" Wreckgar started, "Don't say it!" Fanzone finished as they entered the space bridge.

8. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

Suddenly out of knowhere, skids & mudflap land down looking angry at eachother

Skids: Oy Bro, you slept with my cousin
    Mudflap: No way man
    Skids: I'll pull my fully sick bros on you
    Then Skids pulls out his cannon and goes "chik, chik BOOM!"

9. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jimbojones, last chance. Quit ruining the thread with utterly ******ed posts and follow the rules, or any of your future posts will be ignored like this latest "contribution" of yours to the story.

Continuing from Optimus_Prowl's post:

Alpha Trion paced around the elevator as it descended into the lowest levels of the Metroplex.
    How had this all happened so fast? Less than a solar cycle ago, it looked like everything had turned out for the best, and now... now it seemed like nothing could stop this sudden new Decepticon threat from taking over Cybertron.
    Activating his comlink, Alpha Trion asked, "Perceptor, what is the status of Omega Supreme? We must have him operational ASAP!"
    "I am aware of the severity of the situation, Alpha Trion," Perceptor's odd voice said through the comlink, "But Omega Supreme has been badly damaged by this new upgraded form of Cosmic Rust. It will take megacycles to restore his body to the point where we can make repairs. It is time to rely on a contingency plan."
    "But we HAVE no other contingency plans!" Alpha Trion fretted as the elevator came to a halt and the door opened.
    "I know."
    Alpha Trion turned off the comlink in disguist and walked down the hallway, eyeing the myriad Decepticon prisoners in the cells surrounding him-- some recent captives from the battle, some who had been rusting here for millions of stellar cycles. Alpha Trion went up to one of the most recent captives-- the only Decepticon they had been able to subdue from Strika's earlier assault that had sent everything spiraling downward.
    "This is your last chance, Cyclonus. Tell us what you know about this operation or we will be forced to use more... persuasive methods."

10. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh really? Cyclonus said in disgust as he tackled Alpha Trion who fell to the ground in confusion. Y'know Swindle isnt the only bot with a Energy Dampener, a Dampener that exceeds even Elite Guard and Council Imprisionment. Cyclonus quickly drew a sword and as fast as Blurr at the Cybertron Marathon, put the sword against Alpha Trion's neck and offered him a deal. " Serve the Decepticon cause and you shall live to be our Eternal pet" Alpha Trion knew he couldnt fight back, he has aged beyond that of a fighter and developed into a "Lesser being" as Megatron would say. Alpha Trion knew he had only one option, and he dared since the day he was first online, not to activate this function, but time was critical and just as Cyclonus was about to obliterate him from complete boredome waiting for his answer, Alpha Trion Exlaimed these words so loud that Quintessa's com links would explode. "ACTIVATE, SELF DESTRUCT MODE!" Sentinal paused, he knew what Alpha Trion was doing but kept it to himself and sighed out a respectful "hmpf" and saluted the once great Council General. Cyclonus did the same thing just as Alpha Trion was vaporized and Cyclonus was covered in the explosion, the entire building went down in which Alpha Trion used to be in, and out of the smoke and falling debree was an Undamaged Cyclonus, apart from his missing lower right arm he exclaimed to the now dead Autobot Council General "and Megatron isnt the only bot with an Immortal Spark" And as if all was lost for the autobots, a half stirred Ultra MAgnus awoke from where he layed, and exclaimed his first words since comiong back online "Alpha...Trion..."

11. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    I loved the OK final for the show.. just think theres to much left open now and if they are allowed to continue they left it so they still can...

cyclonus and the others that attacked the space bridge would free megs and the bunch... as well as those protoforms that were found... meanwhile back on earth the remaing seekers find starscream dead.. and take him to the dinobot island.. with the help of the constructicons rebuild starscream and now there two plausable threats for the autobots to deal with one of a megatron decepticon war on cybertron and another with a starscream war on earth... i deff think there would bea power struggle with setinel and op. OP taking control of the bots for his heroics agaisnt Megatron setinel begins to turn sides and slowly turns to the decepticons side...

deff think most of this is possible

12. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    You're welcome. This is really fun, great idea. ^^

Continuing from Flashdisk's post...

Vector Prime and Sari continued along the dark city's street until they found a building, named McAddam's New Oil House.

Vector Prime: Ah, my old establishment. Good to see it again. I'll just get something, and then we can continue on our way.

Sari then waited on a nearby bench, as she viewed the city. It was old, nothing like the stylized Cybertron she had seen up above.

Vector Prime then left the building, now covered in a brilliant gold, with a new orange cape.

Vector Prime: Ah, this feels good. I kept the Galaxy Orb inside the shop, in case I would ever have to use it. There's one Orb for each universe, and once I place the orb inside me, I can switch my body colors, and even regenerate small wounds, like my cape. You may not believe it, but my cape is an extension of me. It's like the hair of an organic, except it has zero pain receptors.

Sari: Wow, that looks amazing! But...why do you need to change?

Vector Prime: The Galaxy Orb gives me full power of time, which is what I need to combat my brother...The Fallen.

13. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He is my mortal enemy and while he is free we will always be in danger of attack, so we must be ever vigilant! Vector Prime playfully twirls his cane once again like sword.
    Before Sari could ask more about this so called Fallen, a robot suddenly pushed pass them, bumping, almost tripping Vector Prime and nudging Sari. “Hey there now, that was quite ungentlebot like you codger!” Vector Prime responded, as he tried to regain balance by putting all his weight on one leg.
    Like a weird ballerina, Sari laughed to herself. Seeing Sari laugh, Vector Prime’s eyes sparkled, and made a bow. Sari felt that the pieces of fabric from Vector Prime’s cape had somehow grown warm and ease the aching from her injuries.
    “Hey, now... look who’s calling me old!”The robot that bumped into them replied and smiled. The robot was of bluish color. Sari noticed that in some ways he looked like a cross between an adult cybertronian and a protoform. His body had parts that were translucent and smooth. A glowing spark could be seen through his translucent chest. But he also had armour plates that covered his shoulders. And beneath a heavy well padded helmet, Sari could see silver face with blue autobot like eyes.
    “Cool!” Sari whispered.....
    Sari focused on the transformers eyes that seemed solemn and filled with sadness, regardless of the weary smile. “Sorry for that” the blue bot continued, I hope you two are all right”.
    “Heh heh, its quite all right, Broody”.
    Vector Prime gently comes over to Sari and kneeling on one knee looks to see if she’s all right.
    Vector Prime: Are you all right little lady?
    The thought of a knight bot calling her lady felt awkward for Sari. She then asked..
    Sari: “Broody?”
    Vector Prime: “It’s short for Brooding. Well that’s his name, at least that’s what we call him.” Vector Prime gave a smile. And glanced at the blue bot to his left.
    Broody: “Well, names weren’t really a requirement. And I wasn’t really brooding all the time, just in deep thought. I was surprised myself when bots started calling me the Brooding robot”. The blue robot gave a smirk and looked away.
    Sari tries her best to hide her giggles.
    Broody:” What’s your name little one?”
    Sari: “My name is Sari”..
    Broody: “Well at least I’m not the only one with a name problem”. Broody gives a cheery smile.
    Sari: Uhm...
    Looking at Sari with concern, then at Vector Prime, Brooding follows: You’re looking for your sister Prima aren’t you. She’s probably still upset at you, you know.
    Sari: “Why is she upset with Vector?”
    Broody: “Well for millions of stellar cycles, this old codger hasn’t gotten a job. Instead he lounges around in tents outside the city and lives off his discount at Mcaddam’s oil house. You should see how much he owes the place.”
    Vector Prime: “She of all people must know that a knight bot must go where the solar wind blows for honor and glory!”
    Sari looks at Vector Prime as he does a superman stance.
    Broody does a facepalm.
    Broody: “Everything is going to alright little one, Prima is probably the best medic I’ve ever known. Vector, I guess we’re going to the same place. Prima’s gone to the city council. Something wrong is happening to Cybertron.

14. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Hound typed furiously trying to figure out what had just happened. Nearly half the Metroplex had been destroyed in one blow. The main section being the detention cells. Defense systems were down as well as backup capabilities. Sentinel bleeped in on the com, "Alpha Trion's dead." Hound stared blankly at him. "What?!" screamed Rodimus from another patched comlink. "Yep he's dead. Activated a self destruct a few seconds ago."

Hound's processor whirled. They had just lost a chunk of their metroplex and their last sane leader. "Great what do we do now?" Hound said despairingly. Just then another com signal broke in on the coversation. "Perceptor, here. I do not have visual communication, just audio. Ultra Magnus is awake. We need all available medic 'bots to the medical section immeadiately. I repeat immeadiately." The link cut off. Hound turned in his chair, "Go Red, they need you and Hot Shot down there." Red Alert nodded and grabbed Hot Shot by his flail arm, "Ow! Stop that it makes my shoulder hurt!"

Blaster sat listening to Ratchets transmission trying to find a code or something in the message. He found nothing, except a transwarp signature exactly where Ratchet had broadcast from. "Hound I'm picking up some funky beats coming from the old oil house." Hound peered over and saw the signal. It was big, real big. He started up the comlink again, "Rodimus, Optimus can you get your group to the Energon hatch underneath the Old Oil house? Im sending you the coordinates."

"I think we can if we can get past this guy... maybe." Rodimus replied. The behemoth stared down at them waiting for an access code or phrase or something. Optimus held up the Magnus hammer. "I come in peace with the rest of my crew. We request safe passage through the tunnels." Paddles stared at the hammer for a moment, his multiple processors foggy with the cycles of stasis he had been in. He transformed. In robot mode he was almost as tall Omega Supreme. He kneeled down. "All Hail... Magnus." Optimus looked atonished at Rodimus. "It's the hammer," Roddy whispered. Optimus nodded and walked closer, "Do we have access?" Paddles nodded, rose, and stepped away from the track. Optimus and Rodimus returned to the pod. Rodimus formed a quick data link with Jetstorm, "Get us there, fast." Jetstorm nodded and punched up the controls. They sped away leaving Paddles to return to another long stasis nap.

15. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

((Does anyone mind if I take everything everyone wrote, edit out spelling/grammar errors, and post this on dA or a writing forum? I'll credit everyone, obviously.))

"What you think problem is?" Jetstorm asked as he and Bulkhead fiddled with the steering controls.

"I have no idea," Rodimus replies. "Hound sounded pretty urgent though."

Jetstorm slowed down the railpod and pointed upwards. There was a barely visible square outlined on the roof. "It should be up there." He quickly climbed to the top of the car, opened the hatch, and peeked through. He nodded down to Optimus.

Optimus turned to the occupants of the rail cars. "Rodimus, Hubcap, Steeljaw, Beachcomber, come with me." The five climbed past Jetstorm and into the Oil House. "If anything happens to us, get the others here out as fast as you can." He said to Jetstorm. The young bot paused, then nodded uncertainly.

16. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    (I got now problem with that. Make everything the same format as well, if possible. Like a book. It'll be awsome!)

Continuing...

As Optimus poked his head up through the hatch fire blew at him he quickly ducked back inside, quite disturbed by the sudden attack. "Me Grimlock no like truck-bot, where Spider-lady?!" Optimus quivered for a moment and then stuck up his hand. Another seized it and he was pulled out of the hatch.

He found himself staring into the optics of Powerglide. "How ya doing there cheif?" he asked happily, as the other injured autobots restrained the newly loose Dinobots. Optimus plopped onto the ground as the rest of the team came up from the hatch. Ratchet came up to them followed Kup, Arcee, and Wreckgar. "Roddy, my old war buddy!" Kup exclaimed, he and Rodimus did a strange handshake which Wreckgar practiced with himself, watching intently for all the movements.

"Hows are they?" Ratchet asked solemly as he and Prime walked into a back room. "They're okay. Their morale is weakening however. So what are you doing here?" Ratchet sat for moment, tried to speak and when he could think of nothing just said, "I'm a medic... and we have to find Ultra Magnus." Prime nodded and placed a hand on his friends shoulder, "You sure you're ok?" Ratchet nodded.

Back in the main room a small chubby faced human darted from crate to crate, dodging giant feet and making his way to the door. Fanzone quickly stood in his way, "Where ya goin dere pal?" The boy stared up at him and he said with a glint of courage in his eye, "I'm going to destroy the evil micreants of the universe and become grand master of the protection, of everyone!" Standing proudly at Fanzone's front, he then said, "Now out of the way of the mighty Vangelus!" Fanzone shook his head, "Nuh-uh kid, youre stuck wit us until this ting's over, you understand me? Hey, uh, Wreckgar you wanna keep di kid here safe?" Wreckgar turned and shouted, "Keep that kid safe!" and threw Vangelus into his trash collection backpack. Vangelus poked out his head and shouted, "I will not be denied!" Fanzone and Wreckgar both chanted, "Yea yea yea, tell it to the..." Fanzone turned and stared at Wreckgar. "What? does my hair look funny?" Wreckgar asked. Fanzone just shook his head and left to find Sumdac.

17. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

((Cool. Now I just need to make sure it's okay with everyone else. xP

Hehe. Vangelus. ^^))

18. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Can some one bring me up to speed so I can start contributing some parts to this story? Thanks.

19. Optimus_Prowl

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Here's the play by play I picked up and started to add to:

Decepticons launch a sneak attack on the ceremony and rescue megatron.

Sari releases her own upgrade powers and begins to go to pieces, literally.

She pounds the ground with her hammer sending the cons running.

The ground splits seperating sari from the bots, and the bots into two groups.

One group of bots ends up in energon transport tunnels just beneath the surface, while the other ends up in maccadams old oil house save by ratchet.

Sari falls down to cybertrons core.

Cyclonus is the only con captures.

Back on earth, the constructicons and soundwave surprise and capture isaac sumdac forcing him to help them with their space bridge coordinates. While Hook, a new constructicon is created sumdac slips away and finds a spark given to him by Prowl.

The remaining earth bots, arcee and wreckgar rescue Isaac with Fanzone's help. The cons sneak away to nebulos and meet the rest of the cons.

Back on cybertron Hound and Blaster are inside of iacon city's metroplex. This ends up being the last main stronghold on cybertron due to organized attacks from the cons, quints, and swarm on the other cities. Prime and crew (who have now found rodimus, check posts to get a full rundown of the characters) make it to maccadam's just after the earth bots, humans, and the dinobots transwarp into the tavern. Vangelus is found to have stowed away with the arcee and wreckgar and is "grounded" by fanzone. They regroup there as a chunk of iacons metroplex is demolished by alpha trions self- destruct. Ultra magnus also wakes up from stasis lock.

Beneath it surface, sari meets vector prime and they go to a very ancient still thriving city beneath cybertrons surface. Vector explains about his brother "the fallen" who used to be named leige maximo. They then go to find prima to repair sari.

On nebulos, megatron organizes the attack on cybertron and carries it out. He also allies himself with liege maximo, the fallen.

I believe this is now where were at... If I missed anything guys please correct me.

20. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    'S fine by me, long as you edit out the rabble that mostly occurred near the beginning. :thumbs2: 

And I believe Optimus Prowl's summary is correct. Only vital details I believe are missing are that Jetfire's been knocked out, Jazz has been ripped in half and is dead, and Omega Supreme is in critical condition because of Cosmic Rust. Though AniProwl, you might want to read the thread anyways. It's only three pages, so it's not THAT long yet, and that way you won't contradict anything anyone's already written. Plus, the posts that don't follow the rules are fairly obvious by the time you get a sentence into them and can be skipped over.

Anyways, my part (a bit lengthier than usual, but hey, Swindle's wordy):

Back on Nebulos, Megatron and the various Decepticons following him arrive back at the ship, where two of Swindle's 'bots-for-hire-- a lithe, black/purple insectoid and a skeleton-faced 'bot with a peg leg and a samurai helmet on-- are working hard at repairing Strika's ship.
    "Ah, Megatron! A... bunch of other 'bots I don't know!" Swindle exclaimed. "Welcome back! Ship's about halfway repaired, though it turned out to be a bit more... how shall I put this... costly than we had initially anticipated. Fear not, though, Kickback and Bludgeon here are both top-notch repairbots, shouldn't put us more than a solar cycle or so behind schedule. Ain't that right, fellas?"
    "Ya'har, 'tis true!" Bludgeon yelled from one side of the ship before continuing his welding.
    "Season four AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN," Kickback rasped from the other side where he was working.
    Megatron quirked an eyebrow and turned to Swindle.
    Swindle caught Megatron's stare and rolled his optics. "You know, I've had to explain this so often whenever anyone met Kickback, I've actually recorded this explanation."
    Pressing a button hidden behind a panel on his chest, a recording in Swindle's own voice was emitted out of pop-out speakers, which explained, "My associate Kickback here has an odd processor glitch. He can only say the words 'Season four ain't gonna happen', or some mixture of the words in that sentence. I... don't know what that means, but he's a hard worker, that's all that counts, right?"
    "That explain it?" Swindle grinned as the speakers and panel on his chest closed up.
    "I... suppose."
    "What have we got goin' on here?" Dirt Boss said, having been silent entirely too long for his liking. "Who are you? What is dis?"
    "Ah, a potential customer!" Swindle smiled, reaching down and shaking an unsure Dirt Boss' servo. "I'm Swindle, arms dealer extraordinare. I accept all major credit downloads. Anything in particular you're looking for?"
    "Before you get started robbing my diminuative colleague blind, Swindle, I want to know what kind of upgrades you have in your possession," Megatron said. "Obviously, I remain badly damaged from an earlier... conflict, and require repair. Do you have any sort of technology that I could incorporate into my form?"
    "Well, I have this new tech I just picked up, very ominous-sounding, you see, it's called 'Shadow Blade' armor. Got it from the Velocitronians... very nice people, though very busy, always going from place to place, not ones to sit and have a chat..."