What Happens Next? - Decepticon Air

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by realCliffjumper, Apr 29, 2009.

1. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I was waiting for this thread to go up, but it hasn't yet. So here it is! YAY!

We just got to see the first five minutes of Decepticon Air thanks to the fine people at CartoonNetwork.com. So now, what do you think will happen during the rest of the episode?

Will we see more freaky Sari freakiness?

Will the entire episode take place on the ship?

Who will free the Decepticons from the cells?

Is this the episode in which we see Ultra Magnus on life-support?

Will we finally learn that Femmescream's name is, in fact "Slyscream?"

Also keep in mind that this most likely is the episode where we will see Flareup!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd. GO!

2. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yup, It'll be interesting to see what other cyberpunk and robot genre homages come up in TFA. I really enjoy spotting these homages.

We've seen a homage to Ghost in the Shell and Iron man.

What about 8 Man, Armitage III, AD police, Bubblegum Crisis, Appleseed, Eureka 7, Texhnolyze, Battle Angel Alita

What about saber marionete, Evangelion, Guyver, Teknoman, Macross, Akira, Gundam

What about Robocop, Battlestar Galactica and Terminator,Blade runner, Johnny Mnemonic

Will we get more Matrix references?

etc. etc. etc.

If they come up one day, hopefully I get to spot them. :D 

3. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Yes more Sari freakiness...shes going to know a lot more than everyone realises.

It can't all take place on the ship seeing as some of it has alreeady been shown not to be.

The decepticons are already outside the cells Sentinel is a dumbass and ordered the twins away before they put them back.

Ultra magnus on life support more than likely, sari on cybertron saving UM with her freaky allspark powers just as likely

Femmescreams name is Slipstream not Slyscream (well really its susan but if anyone called her that she'd kill them)

If this is the ep Flare up is in then the autos must be using the spacebridge to get there....but isn't the bridge network powered down due to the decepticon attacks? so how do they get there?

4. Jetcols

Jetcols Elite Guard

News Credits:
    I predict the the lightning from the storm reactivates Swindle who frees the rest of the Cons BAM!

5. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

Well, it's pretty obvious that the Decepticons on the shuttle are going to get free somehow. Sentinel left them unguarded, it's not really a stretch at all. My question is, did Lugnut ever get the POKE back? If not, I guarantee that point comes up later in the episode.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    SP is gonna get pwnt by the cons along with the rest of the elite guard and the cons wil use the sjhip to slip into cybertron undectected, allthis is after swindle negotiates a hefty fee for seeing the other cons free lol (J/k on that part but it would be funny as hell)

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I hope so. Certainly seems plausible, since he's the only one who's not physically restrained. My guess is it shocks him "back to life", he busts everyone out of their cuffs and re-arms them. (for a price)

8. realCliffjumper

News Credits:
    I am doing my Fred Willard rain dance. So, Swindle is going to free the Decepticons and they will throw Sentinel out of the ship and fly away. Then, oh no, Jazz and the Jet Twins will be hostages! :( 

But Sentinel will spend the rest of his life floating in the emptyness of space. FINALLY! :) 

Though the question is: where will the hijacked ship go? Cybertron makes the most sense, but how would the main Autobot cast be involved? So Earth makes more sense, unless they all leave for Cybertron through the space bridge, for some reason.

So I think the Decepticons will go to Earth because they think the Main Auto-cast knows where Megatron is.

9. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    The storm actually does nothing and the Autobots get through it fine and get back to Cybertron. However, Jazz is so sore at SP's treatment of him that he hires an attorney (Flareup) to represent him and sues Sentinel Prime, claiming discrimination-- they claim SP was only mean to him because he's white. During the court case, a surprise witness is brought in-- Grandus, one of Sentinel's fellow Elite Guard cadets from high school. Grandus was already fat back then, but after Sentinel's merciless pranks and jokes it depressed him to the point where all he did was drink oil for the rest of his life, turning him into the obscene balloon he is now. Jazz wins the case handily. To pay for the settlement money, Sentinel Prime has to sell everything he owns except for, interestingly, a spoon. Jazz uses the money to buy a place in New Orleans and spends the rest on old albums of Ray Charles.

10. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Megs and Screamer team up with Chaar to free the 'Cons in the Elite Guard ship. After a Vader moment between SS and the Twins, the Twins decide to be evil and kill Sentinel. Jazz, to buy time, starts talking randomly. No one understands what he's saying and Jazz manages to escape while they're all confused.

The space bridge explodes right when the Autobots try to go through it, so they're stuck on Earth for the rest of the episode until Wreck-Gar comes up and reveals that he has a spare space bridge in his backpack!

11. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    :jawdropper:  I would pay to have that made.

12. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    ray charles!

13. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

:lolol 

14. realCliffjumper

News Credits:
    ...agreed. If Decepticon Air went down any other way, I would be shocked. :) 

15. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Someone give this guy a medal for creativity! :D 

16. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Sentinel is going to get demoted back to Minor when The Council tells UM.

17. Saneman

Saneman The Grand Lunatic

SP is not evil, but he is petty

18. Thundersmacker

Thundersmacker More then meets the lie

Petty behaviour is motivated by fear.
    +
    "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
    =>
    (as proposed earlier)
    Nemesis Prime

19. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

So, why hasn't anyone here yet factored in the episode name? It says 'air', so i'm guessing they all make it to either Earth or Cybertron, and then we have a giant air battle. And all the starscream clones, of course.

And i want that lawsuit episode to be made for real.

20. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    After breaking out of the brig, Blitzwing will turn kamikaze pilot, crashing the ship into the Elite Guard headquarters with a maniacal cackle of "Crash ship, receive virgins!"