What happened to...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tell_Story, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

Premium Ironhide and Blackout on HTS? Did they go on sale? Did I miss it? I'm sure I didn't. The same thing happend with Premium Bumblebee and then a month or more later he came back up.

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

If you really want them, blackout and ironhide seem just to sit there. Theyll probably be easy.

3. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

Well Nemesis Bruticus I wasn't sure what you meant by that, but I took it to mean that they were on the store shelves since they're not on HTS.com.

So I went out to Wal-Mart this morning after daily mass. The main isle only had premium Megatron and four Incinerators. I looked around for gifts for my nieces and noticed some more Movie Voyagers on the end shelf. The only Premium was Blackout - Score! There was no sign of Premium Ironhide so I decided to go to another Wal-Mart. Results, nothing - except for Megatron again. So I go to Target across the street and jackpot! There were two Ironhides to choose from!

So thanks for the suggestion. After not having picked up the movie line the first time around I finally broke down for the Premium series. They look really good and I got all the ones I wanted (All the Autobots including Ratchet). I was a good hunt!

4. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

I saw an ironhide yesterday.

5. Octavius Prime

Octavius Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They were pretty easily available for about a solid month in my area, but now that Animated is being released, they're not as easy to find.

Can't speak to their HTS status, except that I never saw them with the "order now" green button.