What happened to TFU.INFO???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grade-A-Prime, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grade-A-Prime

Grade-A-Prime USDA CHOICE

Ebay:
    After a update 3 weeks ago,www.tfu.info, I started using it nearly daily to identify parts, and names of bots that I couldn't find here. Now, it seems its offline.

Each time for the last 3 days that I enter the website address I get this "This site is currently unavailable" Please check with your system Administrator."

What the heck does that mean? How do I check with my system administrator when I don't have one?

Is this a glitch in the web page? Did the site go down? Why would an update 3 weeks ago just Now effect the site??

Anyone got any answers? I've e-mailed the webmater, Anthony, but haven't got a response.

G.A.P.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It could be down again. For the longest time (aka over a year), I couldn't get the site to work for me, when it worked perfectly fine for others. I never did find out why though. It's not working for me now either, though I don't usually try to go there that often. I usually find the info I need either from here or Seibertron.

3. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.