What happened to Rockman?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Brave Magnus, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Hi, everyone! I know the title might be confusing. Sorry about that. ^^'
    Its just, i was browsing YouTube and i re-watch for gazillionth (?) time the trailer for the first Rockman ZX game. And while i was watching it, i asked myself: what happened to that arc/game? As far i know: Rockman, X, Zero and ZX were in the same timeline, right? And i havent played the ZX Advent but was that the final game or there will be future release at some point?
    I did a small search and i saw there are DS games about the Megaman Battle Network arc. To be fair i was never fan of those so i never played them. I prefer the original timeline. ^^ Lets face it, it had Rock, X, Zero, Aile and Ashe. ^^
    So, i guess thats my question: is there any new Rockman game besides that sequel to the MEgaman Network? Thanks!

2. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Last game was 10. Legends 3 coming out but sounds like you don't care for it. I wish they would make x 9 in the snes look for xbox arcade and psn.

3. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Megaman 9 and 10 have been available on PSN and XBLA, and I think on the Wii's downloadable service as well, for a little while now. No news of a Megaman 11 yet(as far as I know).

There's also that upcoming Megaman Universe game, but little has been said. Popular speculation is that it could be Megaman meets Little Big Planet.

4. Brave Magnus

News Credits:
    Oh, cool! I do like the Legend games. XD I dont like much the Battle Network ones. ^^
    Oh, well, at least we ARE getting new Rockman game. thanks for the info!

PS: i miss the X saga. T.T

5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    yep legends 3 is a 3ds exclusive.

6. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

Really HATE to be a downer guys, but recently it has been stated that Legends 3 has yet to be greenlit (meaning that unless the higher ups give this project the ok, it will never see the light of day). I know that this is probably just some corporate bullshit, but with the treatment Capcom has been giving Megaman lately, I dunno...

Also Brave Magnus, if you ever want the lowdown of all things Megaman-related, I suggest you check out this website and its top affiliates.

www.themmnetwork.com

7. Brave Magnus

News Credits:
    Yay! Thanks for the link!! COOOOOOOOOOOL!!! A RMZ Zero figure!!!!! O///////////////O

8. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    What rock have you been living under?

9. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

I'd tell you, but at the risk of losing a crapload of money, and a year's worth of stress and aggravation, you'll have to excuse me for not saying. But do please tell me what have I missed lately? :redface2: 

10. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    Legends 3 HAS been greenlit. It's even gone through character contests and such. So it's definitely coming.

Protodude's Rockman Corner is a good blog to stay uptodate with Rockman news.

11. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

Ah I see. Normally I WOULD use Protodude's, but at the rock I'm stuck at, I can't even acess fucking blogs; so as it stands I can only acess the website I previously made mention to, which is pretty slow in updating news. Good to hear though, definatley gonna pick up a 3DS for sure now.

12. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    Remember back in 2000, when we'd use to have 2-3 Megaman Games every month?