what happened to Decepticon-Matrix?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OneShallStand, Nov 26, 2006.

1. OneShallStand

OneShallStand New Member

Ebay:
    Does anybody know what's happened to Cory K who runs the Decepticon-Matrix.com website? His site has not been updated since August and I've read some posts from people saying they haven't received their comics from him. His eBay account has also been taken down.

As somebody who also runs a TF comics shop I have had lots of dealings with Cory in the past and know him to be reliable. I'd be surprised if he would abandon his business like this, so it makes me wonder if something has happened to him. Does anyone know anything?

Steve

2. PakiroVah

PakiroVah Hasbro's Slave

The Quintessons lied to you! There is no Decepticon Matrix!

3. OneShallStand

OneShallStand New Member

Ebay:
    At the moment it would seem not. The website is still there but no sign of the guy running it. Please could anyone who's bought something from DM in the last three or four months or had a reply from the owner please post.

4. bithomas

bithomas Seeker of Seekers

I ordered some comics from the site probably four or five months ago. It took over a month for me to receive my order, and I didn't get any kind of response to e-mail inquiries until I informed him/them that I would be filing a refund request to PayPal. Sadly, it sounds like things have only gotten worse since then. Whatever the situation, I hope that you either get your order or a refund soon.