What happend to the Stunticons ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MenasorMaster, Feb 20, 2010.

1. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

What happend to them in G1 ?? Were they killed ?? Flew to Cybertron or Chaar ?? What happend with them ?

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They lived through the movie, and were seen on Chaar periodically throughout the third season. The whole team appeared in the third-season finale, "The Return of Optimus Prime".

3. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Wonder if Bay's even been informed of their existance. Methinks the director would love the idea of an evil Decepticon road warrior sub-team.

4. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

I love the stunticons too, but to be honest i dont want them in a movie, i am sure, they will end up like Devastator/Constructicons, lots of clones, and easily destroyed, just cannon fooder....

5. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

After the events of 'series three' of the cybertonian datalogs Dragstrip went back to his first love: transgender erotic dance. The clues were always there, but it was only on that fateful night when s/he swept onto stage at the Pink Turbofox club having done a little two much slag that it all began to unravel.

Sat in the audiance was a decepticon of handsom features. it was none other than nemesis prime himself, and dragstrip gleefully seduced the robot - noting that he looked shorter in real lift, but feeding him glass after glass of oil spiked with just a little radium, eventually taking him home for a night of energon-fueled wronglove.

That fateful morning dragstrip awoke to discover that in his slagged up state he had made a terrible mistake - his partner that night had been none other than work-collegue motormaster. Perhaps fortunately for pillowbiting femme dragstrip, motormaster was inebriated when he awoke, downed a half-empty glass of oil and tottered off into the cold cybertronian dawn none the wiser.

When he finally sobered up motormaster vowed he would never combine with dragstrip again: his night's boozing leaving poor menasor legless.

True story.

6. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bay would ruin the Stunticons like he did the Constructicons and ROTF movie.

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Bay destroys everything he touches. Because everything he touches is food for his hunger, his hunger for explosions.

8. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Neglected like most of the other surviving Decepticons in Season 3.
    Please. Michael Bay and those movies have done more for the Transformers franchise as a whole than anything else since '85.

Like it or not, you have Michael Bay to thank for the toys you go to the store to buy.

9. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    I think they messed up a stunt and crashed.... x-D

But truly I have no clue.

10. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    And I have a bad feeling that Michael bay is going to go that far.... Because apparently the Aerialbots are going to be in TF3.

11. Optimus Sledge

*looks at ROTF Rampage and Soundwave*
    One more reason someone should nail him in the crotch.

And I mean "nail" as in "nailgun."

12. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

*Hi fives Optimus Sledge*

However, if Bay is going to put cannon fodder in his movies, such as Sideways, I'd prefer such fodder to be called Wildrider or Breakdown.

I tried it in the last movie - shouting names of TFs I like over the top of names in the dialogue.

Nearly got thrown out for "Erector".

13. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

You don't praise an incompetent just because he somehow bumbled through a job.
    I'm sure if a real director had gotten a hold of Transformers they would have put the series back on the map too, but only better.

14. Optimus Sledge

People probably thought you were just shouting a slightly obscure term of abuse at the director.

15. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    They also turn up in The Headmasters periodically. By the end of that series they flee into space with the other Decepticons and don't show up again until Zone, where Menasor is one of the Great Destron Generals serving Violenjaeger.

He probably died during the Zone arc like all the combiners who got in the path of Dai Atlas. Though I don't recall seeing it on screen or in the TV Magazine story pages.

16. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah, i didnt like any of the movie stuff. so i didnt buy any of those toys. same with the new gi joe stuff. none of it seem to feel any good to me.

17. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    :lol  nice one :p 

18. Scaleface

Scaleface TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In the club comics Drag Strip made a cameo, in his new Universe Deluxe body. He was working with Overkill and Acid Storm against the Autobot Elita One, Snarl and Springer. Probably on some alien world. That's the latest appearance of any Stunticons in that continuity.

19. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What happened to the Stuniticons?

Swindle sold them.

20. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah he bumbled through it..twice. And 1.5 billion dollars for two movies has put squat on the map huh?? Sorry, I know the movies have their flaws but come on...