what happend to tfctoy on ebay?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Deceptigtar, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone else recently pay this guy for anything? I did last week and waiting for an item, but scared now since they are no longer a registered user. I thought I heard somewhere this is also heerostoymaker. Anyone know? Thanks.

2. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    me and I dont think he is heero. I hope not. I ordered from both those dudes.

3. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Heero is fine; he's still shipping stuff. My Mum got some Animated figs from him for my birthday (she ended up giving them to me early to cheer me up - long story), and they arrived today.

4. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I received my animated SS from heroo today, but know some others on here talked about tfctoy and getting stuff from him.

5. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    me too but he is giving me and this other guy bullshit stories and what not. I'll never buy anything from him or a user with a name even close to that or in China again.

6. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    TFCToy is not heerotoysmaker. Heero's other ebay ID is weplaytf2. TFC is a separate entity, and I'm one of the people trying to figure out if he's ripping me off for the Bulkhead I bought for him, or if he's sincerely trying to resend my package to me and his ebay termination is solely for the shill bidding on the cliffjumper add on sets. (Which is still crummy, but unrelated to my Bulkhead)

7. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    Please, no one else buy from them after they get back on ebay. They are so fraudulent, I have oodles of proof.

8. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    We do? I've got some suspicions, but the only concrete proof I have of anything he's done is that he sent the same reply to both you and me on the paypal dispute page. There's a chance, however unlikely, that my package DID in fact get returned to him for whatever reason, and he'll be shipping it back to me as promised. I can understand a delay of a couple of days. He might not be able to make it to the Post Office today, and it's likely closed tomorrow due to the holiday. I'm hoping come Friday he'll have a tracking number for me.

OTOH, maybe I'm just being overly positive and clinging to false hope to avoid dealing with the fact that I've been ripped off.

9. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    I think you are dude. I have proof, I wasn't getting you in on my rant Peaugh. :)  Hell, what i have its pretty clear what is up with my situation.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008
  10. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Well, I contacted Paypal's customer service department to see if I could have my dispute reopened until I have confirmation regarding the shipment of my items, based on the fact that his inital response may have been fraudulent.

11. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    I hope you can get your money back man. I am not trying to get at you or insult you in any way, I hope you can tell. I just dont like seeing good people or me, lol, get screwed and he is doing it.

12. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    man iam going to be pissed if i get ripped off. who do you contact in situations like this to get money back? or dispute.

13. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    paypal

14. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    It may not happen to you. I spoke my peace its up to you what to do man. I hope you didnt get bit though, for what its worth.

15. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Oh, I'm not insulted at all. I'm just trying to hang on to the hope that this is all just a blunder that'll get resolved. If not, hell, it's only $30. Not jumping up and down about losing it if that's how it all ends up, but it's not putting me out on the street or keeping me from paying any bills or taking food out of my mouth. And if paypal is able to reopen my dispute, then at least I've got some recourse to get my money back, and I'll just nab a Bulkhead from Heero when he gets more stock in :) 

16. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    Here here.

17. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Necro-bump

Anyone hear back from these guys yet? I'm still waiting on my Premium Prime blade, and if no one's heard anything I'm going to log a complaint with Paypal.

18. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i actually got my animated megs in the mail and helped peaugh get a tracking no. from him. his email is [email protected] if you are having problems, just email like crazy, i did 1-2 times a day till he got back to me.

19. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Thanks, I'll give that a try.

20. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have received an item from him recently, although there was a problem with it beyond his control. I received an email only a few days ago saying he had been removed from eBay for being "suspended for 7 days on Ebay since my custom item auction's keywords was conflict with the Hasbro. and i can't contact or reply all my customers through ebay message."
    This was received Feb 11.

Regards

JL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.