What final battle were you hoping to see in the TF films?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by thien425, May 14, 2012.

1. thien425

thien425 Well-Known Member

Personally I wanted to see a showdown in the Arctic, or somewhere where everything is frozen, barren, and ready to get smashed. I mean I think seeing transformers tackling each other through mounds of ice, and breaking through into the water to continue fighting would just be badass. I really want to know what you think of my idea, and your own personal ideas on an epic final battle.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

That would be pretty cool. Doubt they'll do it since it's in a location many can't relate to.
    I thought the battles in Egypt were cool, but it took the audience to far away.

I wanted to see them back on Cybertron winning the great war, but yeah, they blew that honeycomb up!

3. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I would like to see some more one-on-one combat involving vehicle modes. Like a TF ramming into an opponent in vehicle mode, then transforming and fighting, stuff like that. I think it would have been especially cool to see Optimus and Megatron go at it in DotM in their vehicle modes.

4. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

That would have been epic. What I really would like to have seen is something that is more reminiscent of a G1 battle, like all the Autobots arrayed against the Decepticons and just slugging it out.

The desert battle in ROTF is as close as we got to that, but it would have been better without the humans there.

5. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    That basically happened in DOTM. The highway battle had the Autobots fighting in vehicle mode - which is what Stealth Force is and then the exact scenario of Ironhide and The Dreads happened.

Location is important. I think that having the final battle in somewhere very close to home as Chicago made the threat have more substance and resonate more with the audience because it was essentially some of the audience's home getting destroyed.

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Gritty, up-close and personal urban combat. Humans and robots racing through the streets whilst the USAF and the Decepticons duked it out above. I got that, and I was happy.

7. hthrun

Ebay:
    Yeah, that's true... and it was awesome! I still would have liked to see Optimus and Megatron square off in vehicle mode...

8. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I'd like to see something similar to what they did for the Transformers Armada Finale...Only no Carlos.

9. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I've always wanted a snow battle. It would've been amazing if, after the driller's entrance in Chernobyl, Optimus would proceed to chase Shockwave to an arctic region in Russia and there they could've had the epic battle we all missed out on. As for final battle, I'm content with what we got. I just wish Shockwave would've fought the Wreckers hand-to-hand while they were shooting at him, and it would've been nice if Megatron had done more.

10. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Maybe in TF4 they could have a battle rampage through the set of Pain and Gain. Michael Bay gets pissed off at the disruption to his movie-making and shouts at the TF through a megaphone to fuck off. Then he detonates some of his on-set pyrotechnics to knock the Decepticon over so an Autobot can grab it and kill it.
    Art imitating life.

:bay 

11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I really wished there was another flying Autobot so we could have seen Starscream face off in a dogfight.

12. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bumblebee vs. Barricade- the rematch.

13. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I was hoping that the air strike that arrived at the pyramids would actually be the Aerialbots, who would combine to form Superion and fight it out with Devastator.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    All of the Transformers fans vs Michael Bay.

15. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

primus vs unicorn

16. hthrun

Ebay:
    I'd be on Bay's side.

17. reep15

reep15 Well-Known Member

I would like to see a final battle of megatron vs starscream

18. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

That would make a pretty epic battle scene and epic is good for the final one. Someone needs to tell that to Michael Bay. Crap like the death of the Fallen and the second death of Megatron are intolerable.

I was hoping the second film would have a dark, doom like ending where the Decepticons have won and Earth is doomed. The Autobots new commander (as OP would stay dead till the third film) leads a huge final assault on the Deceptions. It would be a epic, open area night battle. The fate of the world relies on the Autobots victory and in the end, they fail. The Autobots and Human Military retreat, broken down and scattered. Then Bay gave us Revenge of the Fallen.

After the second film, I was hoping that the Decepticons would make a huge move in the third film with giant wariers, like Tidalwave and endless armies. Their would be battles on epic scale. Starscream would attempt to overthrow Megatron and be crushed. And at the end, Optimus and Megatron would have a huge last battle in space or on Cybertron. It would rage for ages until they both die. Soundwave then leads the remainders of the Decepticon forces away. Leaving possibilities open for another film but giving a satisfying ending in this one. Then Bay gave us Dark of the Moon. I guess it was Bays attempt at that but he still failed. The battles were one sided towards the good guys and the final Optimus VS Megatron battle was the worst in history and I'd be surprised if we ever get one worse.

19. unicronic

unicronic TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Prime vs Megatron & Sentinel together

20. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    bumblebee getting his @$$$$$ kick by megatron (galvatron)

have him come back turning into goldbug!