Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tfan123, Jan 28, 2010.
Exactly what it says. I'm most like Brian from Hatchet, Greg from DOAWK, and Bobby from X-Men.
Walter C. Dornez from Hellsing.
I'm like Hank Hill crossed with a nerd. And a bit of Toad from X-Men: Evolution.
So in sum, I'm like nobody.
....D.R. Abbot from Everwood ^^
No, not like Batman, I AM Batman.
Wolverine and Tony Stark.
Milhouse. From the Simpsons.
Probably a mix of Ted Mosby(How I Met Your Mother), Jim Halpert(The Office) and a bit of Tim Bisley(Spaced).
I honestly don't know. I'm a 36 year old ex-chemist turned drum teacher with a four month old son and I'm going through a divorce. Someone pick for me.
I'm a cross between Wolverine, Boba Fett, and Captain Kirk, with a touch of James Bond thrown in. Just like this guy:
My friends tell me I'm Clark Kent. I'm timid, I'm trustworthy, and I'm mild-mannered.
My personality is just like Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect. I can even imitate that flanging effect he has when he speaks because my voice is similar to his.
... You sir are Ultra Magnus the thing is though you will be able to Deal with it with time as long as you keep going strong.
you and your son are in my Prayers
There's quite a mixture of characters that I'm the most like.
I can definitely say that I'm most like Disney's Donald Duck in personality.
A mixture of the following:
- The main character from The 40-Year-Old Virgin (character's name escapes me), but only up to the point where he let his idiot co-workers meddle with his life.
- George Carlin's stage persona.
- A bit of Ralph Wiggum from The Simpsons, mainly that I'll sometimes say random, nonsensical things.
- The title character from the TV show Bones.
- Mr. Sparkle, also from The Simpsons, because I'm disrespectful to dirt and insist that people either join me or die.
Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne, and Deadpool.
Blitzwing. I can be psycho at times, an angry bastard, and very serious/smart at other times. Yeah...
Separate names with a comma.