What ever happened to...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by dilectus, Jul 7, 2006.

1. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

What happened to the concept pic of what was presumed to be an alternators megatron? I personally the the classics megs is crap, but loved what i saw of that alternators one. Though i don't care for the alternators line in general (They are out of proportion) I would LOVE that megatron. Anyone know if we'll ever hear of it again? Also, when can I expect to see pics of classics jetfire, ramjet, cliffjumper, grimlock and mirage? I keep my fingers crossed each day only to be disappointed.

2. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    My personal belief was that drawing of Megs with a G1 body and G2 robot mode was a fan-made fake. The drawing was really amateurish...

Although, I wish it was reality...

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Yeah like Crobot said we haven't heard anything about the Megatron concept drawings. It's would be really nice to know if it was official or fake, even if the toy isn;t produced though! Especially since (I think) a couple days after that concept art was found, concept art for Classics Grimlock was found too, and from what I remember it looked to be done in a similar fashion to the Megatron one. I keep my fingers crossed prototypes of upcoming classics are revealed soon too! I'd REALLY like to see Jetfire, and see if Ramjet is a new mold conehead or a repaint of Starscream

4. Fretburn

Fretburn We need Instrument TFs

I think Kickback knows a thing or two about it

5. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

Who is kickback?

6. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    an insecticon?

7. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    A mod here who has some kind of connections that lets him see some stuff early. Don't ask him to fix your post count.

Nothing has come out of the concept drawing yet. Someone over at Don Murphy's board said that an Alt Megatron is coming out and he would show pictures, but nothing came of that either.

8. Sepultron

Sepultron .

Imo: 2g2bt