what ever happened to transmorphers?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jokerswild, Jul 7, 2007.

1. jokerswild

jokerswild Voice of Ashes

Did anyone see this rip-off flick? i cant find it in stores and wanted a good laugh... i love campy cheesy ass movies... has anyone seen it? and is it really that bad?

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I actually have seen it at Blockbuster Video. Look in summer movie area if they have one, I think they think it has something to do with Transformers.

3. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    I rented that. It's like a combination of The Matrix and Gobots. It's the worst movie I've rented, bar none. The merging of the sound track and the video was horrid, I had to keep changing the audio settings to keep the voices insync with the actors mouths. The acting was way over the top. Half of the FX's were either missing their sounds or their visuals.

Example, in one scene a human supposedly fired his weapon at one of the robots. If not for the actors attempt to mimic recoil you would have wondered why that the "X-Bot" (that's what they were called) just blew up. Other times there would be proper weapon's fire and a visual explosion, but the detonation had no sound effect. And, etc. etc.

The basic story is humanity makes contact with an alien race and invites said alien race to come to earth. The aliens come to earth and take over the planet. Humanity is forced into hiding in a underground city (sound familiar) that the alien machines want to find and destroy. The human city is discovered by the X-Bots and a special Chosen One style character has to take a suicide mission to save humanity.

The robots in the movie are simplistic and nothing to be desired.

After watching that piece of crap, Michael Bay's movie will seem like a master piece (plot holes and all).

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It's also available on Netflix, currently with a "Very Long Wait." I'm guessing that's 'cause they only have four copies, not 'cause of extraordinary demand.

And yeah, all the reviews I've seen put it squarely in the category of "so bad it's just bad," NOT "so bad it's good fun."

But I'll still see it.